Monday, July 25, 2011

What Can I Do?


Major FAIL on my part!!! I took these pics of Aikea Rieko's fabulous exclusive for the 'La Venta Eventa' event. Unfortunately, this event is new to me. Of course I have heard of it, but I never have been involved with it or kept up-to-date with it. I should have double checked the dates. I thought this was until tonight at 11:59 SLT. However, it ended last night. Bad blogging on my part and I sincerely apologize for anyone who missed this amazing creation, and of course Aikea. Aikea is truly one the most talented designers on the grid. I mean, ALL of her pieces are hand drawn! So, despite the setback, I still decided to show the pics I took of this awesome ensemble. The top skirt and pants are all separates that you can find at her store in about every color imaginable. Plus, her prices are unbelievably reasonable, so I encourage you to go and check-out everything in her store, [ThePlastik]. Here is your limo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Beautiful%20Machine/61/45/1512



[Plastik] Lattice Set - Lattice Top & Aeda Pants
:[P]:- Lattice-Shirt-(Venta)-CandySteel & Aeda Slacks Gunmetal
[Plastik] Lattice Set - Lattice Top & Aeda Skirt
:[P]:- Lattice-Top-(Venta)-CandySteel & Aeda Skirt-Gunmetal

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: MONS / Nicole Skin - TDRblue special by Ekilem Melodie
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Eggplant (M) by Ikon Innovia
Hair: [LeLutka]-BIEL hair - BlondeFun by Thora Charron
Necklace: ZC : Swarit necklace *paua silver* by Zaara Kohime 
Bangles L: ZC : Sadaf paua bangles *silver*L by Zaara Kohime 
Bracelets R: ZC : Sadaf paua bracelet *silver* R by Zaara Kohime 
Clutch: [ORTA] - Stella clutch in Steel by Valena Glushenko
Shoes: N-core CAPRICE "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger
Poses:  Glitterati by Katey Coppola

No comments:

Post a Comment