Monday, July 4, 2011

A NOT SO HAPPY 4th!


As we all know so well by now, my laptop has quickly been going down hill over the last couple of weeks. I am sure you can just tell as the quality of my pics lessen that it is getting worse. I must have been on crack or something late last night and early thing morning, becuase I created and am now posting the worst pics that have come out of me in a very long time. I apologize to all the creators for my bad choice in styling. I just wanted to try and make-up for some long promised posts. There is such a thing as trying too hard and I did just that. It took me over 12 hrs to complete this. And, until my laptop is fixed, I probably will not be posting anything else. Luckily, it will be fixed in few days. Thank the LAWD! But, I decided to go ahead anyway, and post what took me so long to do on a barely functioning laptop. I just wanted people to know that I am not ignoring what they send me and I will make-up the rest up to everyone, when I am fully functioning again. I did not expect this to happen to my laptop this soon. I am so touched by everyone who has understood my situation and has given me so much support. Okay, this is only an SL Fashion Blog, but it is a part of me and a major reflection of who I am. I am also a complete perfectionist, who is driving all her friends nuts right now. *Laughs*... So, with that said, please try and laugh with me and not at me, when you see what I came with up. All the pieces on their  own are fabulously stunning. I just made a bad mix. Lack of sleep, RL stress, being sick and my laptop drama all took part in this.... However, I do hope you like it.....  Oh, and "Happy 4th" to all who celebrate!


CHANTKARE STARZ TUNIC & GLORY PANTS - Blue
CHANTKARE STARZ TUNIC & FREEDOM PANTS BLUE by Applonia Criss
Hair Hair 2011 - Amacci Hair Tara ~ Brown Sugar & FILTHY SKINS - Paige
Hair Fair 2011 - Amacci Hair Sibylla ~ Brown Sugar by Carina Larson & :Filthy: Paige . Ivory . 07 by Alexandra Barcelos
CHANTKARE GLORY TOP, RUSTIC LINEN JACKET & FREEDOM PANTS RED
CHANTKARE  RUSTIC LINEN JACKET, GLORY TOP & FREEDOM PANTS RED by Applonia Criss

Amacci Hair Sibylla - Brown Sugar & JeSyLiLO - YUMMY
Hair Fair 2011 - Amacci Hair Sibylla ~ Brown Sugar by Carina Larson & *JeSyLiLO*:::YUMMY:::*TanSkin*J14 by LiLO Glom
N-core - Coquette
N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger

LIMOS:

HAIR FAIR 2011 - AMACCI: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Platinum/161/101/22
:Filthy Skins: : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Red%20Wing/77/66/2201

~ Additional Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey (M) by Ikon Innovia 
Poses: GLITTERATI by Katey Coppola
1st Look:
Necklace & Earrings: LaGyo_Stars necklace gold by Gyorgyna Larnia 
Bracelet L: Finesmith Kay BRACELET (Group Gift) by Yula Finesmith
Bracelet R: LaGyo_Shield bangle gold/black by Gyorgyna Larnia 
2nd Look:
Earrings: M O N S / Feather Earring Cream by Ekilem Melodie (NEW)
Necklace: [AddiCt]Gold Peace and Love Necklace by Kianna Noel 

No comments:

Post a Comment