Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fifty Leagues Under The Sim

il



League was my first favorite store on the grid and still is one of my most favored. I recently dropped in to pick up few more of Nina Janus's fabulous creations. I can never leave with out spending quite a few Lindens there. So, while digging through my inventory, I devised an outfit with a bit on old and new designs from League.



~ STYLE CARD ~
Top: *League* - Grandad Vest Open Ecru
Skirt: *League* - Thermal Skirt Black
Stockings: *League* - Alice Stockings - Black Garter (Project Themory)
Scarf: *League* - Scarf Wrap-Retro School-Bl/Wh-Pendant Shiny (FLF)
Bangles: Jasha Spring Bangles - Black (L)/Gray Brown (R)
Mouth Beads: TIK TOK
Lip Piercing: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. - EPSILON
Hair: booN - BCL958 Chocolate
Eyes: Exile - Shine Lustrous Arctic
Boots: Miel - Far Boots-Solid
Skin: -Belleza- Alyson SK7 (HB) Cleavage
Tattoo: - ILAYA - Star Tattoo (Free Gift)
Pose: [doll.] - Sofia 06 (Suscribo) - 1st Pic
Pose: [doll.] - Lenka 05 (Suscribo) - 2nd Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment