Monday, May 31, 2010

In Her Boots (REPOST FROM Sunday, May 27th, 2010




The weekend always flies by so quickly in SL, especially if you spend most of it checking out the various sales, fairs and favored designers. On my quest for more additions to my already ridiculously large inventory, I came across an amazing deal for "Fifty Linden Friday" at "This is a Fawn". This hot little blood red dress hugs my pixelated curves flawlessly. I also found that I didn't have to edit the skirt prim on this dress one bit. This is one of the things I dislike most about such dresses, since the skirt prim is always way too big and is very difficult to modify.
My next stop on my shopping list was "MIEL". Miel Nirvana is one of my all time favorite designers in SL. I popped in quickly, so I could grab the gorgeous SEY necklace that was also on sale for "Fifty Linden Friday". I love Miel's unique use of metal and wooden textures in her jewelry design. The final outcome is a bold yet elegant piece of wearable art. I must say that this was a real steal for 50L!
I had heard that I CE COCO had a new skin gift out. So I had to TP on down to Leona Olivieri's store and try it on for size. The skin is called "Scarlett" and the reason seems quite obvious... If you take a look closely at my face in the above pics, there is a striking resemblance to that of Miss Scarlett Johansson! Now, I could be wrong and this could all just be a cool coincidence, but you never know. Since I am a fan Scarlett's and Leona Olivieri's work, I couldn't help but leave the skin on.
Last, but certainly not least, on my list was [Gos]. There was a 50% off sale on the "burlesque" boots I have been eying for quite some time. This is not just one pair of boots. It is actually 6 pairs. These boots come with script that gives you a choice of six different color textures and six different colors for the laces. Gospel Voom, the creator of these gorgeous boots, also designed a unique sizing system for the perfect fit. You can even adjust the invisprim separately! After you have found your desired look and fit, one can see the extraordinary textures and keen eye for detail that Gospel Voom used to create this lovely new addition to my wardrobe. The weekend is almost over, so get your butt over to Gos and pick yourself up a pair at very nice price!

~ STYLE CARD ~
Dress: "This is a Fawn" - String Dress [Blood] (FLF)
Boot: [Gos] - Burlesque-Color Change (50% off sale)
Necklace: MIEL SEY NECKLACE (FLF)
Bangles: [}Jasah{] - Spring Bangles-Black
Bracelet: [}Jasha{] - Tahta Bracelets
Earrings: *ByKay* - Large Hoop - Silver (Freebie)
Lip Piercing: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. - EPSILON piercing
Skin: :::I CE COCO::: - Scarlett
Eyelashes: TF - SweptAway!
Hair: Exile Claudia/Mink
Sim: Utopia Portugal VII


No comments:

Post a Comment