Friday, May 28, 2010

Flower Power

Well if your anything like me shoes are a true addiction in Second Life so when I heard that Norman Maroon was offering some Hippy Chick Boots to subscribers I popped down to his store FM Shoes to take a look. The store is trendy hip and very inviting even though I was struggling to look properly as there was a rush of people grabbing his very generous gift. I love these boots that fit me perfectly which is very unusual as my avi is rather tall and I generally find boots dont fit my legs. Norman's store has only been open for a few weeks but Im sure that he will have a very succesful Second Life career as his boots are of a very high quality and well who doesnt love a well made pair of shoes or boots. So hit that TP button and go visit FM Shoes and join the subscriber as Norman has just told me more is to be added very shortly :)

~Style Card ~

Hair - Hairy Situations - Jorja in black - Closing Sale item
Skin - LAQ - Jessica in Nougart
Dress - *COCO* - Shirred TubeDress - Group Gift
Necklace - Miel -Sey Necklace - Fifty Linden Friday Item
Bangles - YourSkin & YourShape - The Deck Celebration Gift
Boots - FM Shoes - Subscriber gift

No comments:

Post a Comment