Monday, May 31, 2010

Love Those Summer Dresses (REPOST FROM Friday, May 27th, 2010




Summer is finally here and so are all the yummy summer dresses. I always feel so pretty in these light flowing numbers. The one I am wearing I picked-up at my new favorite store, Action Surf Sk8te. I love how the well designed skirt prim follows my every move flawlessly. I paired this dress with a gorgeous new pair of shoes from KayLeigh McMillan. She is yet a another designer who has taken on the challenge of working with sculpted prim feet and shoes. These sexy strappy stilettos come with many different color and texture options. Every part of the shoe has several highly detailed choices to pick from, which will leave you wearing a heel with your own unique twist. I also must mention that the HUD was very easy use and I had a very easy time matching my skin tone. If you haven't been to *ByKay* yet, or at least in awhile, I suggest you get down there soon to see her latest collection. Oh! And please don't forget to check out her fabulous jewelry collection while you are there too!

~ STYLE CARD ~
Dress: Action Womens Pure Luv Dress -Gray
Hair: booN - BCL958-chocolate
Hair Clip: *noju* - antique 2 rose hair clip
Shoes: *ByKay* -Kate Spring -Color Change (Group Gift-Invite Only**)
Necklace: .:MALT:. -Lovable Necklace-Color Change (old suscribo gift)
Earrings: [glow] - Orcan Earrings-silver
Lip Piecing: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. - EPSILON Piercing
Braclet: MIEL CUE BRACELET
Bangles: [}Jasha{] - Spring Bangles -Grey/Brown
Skin: -Belleza- Alyson Deep Tan group gift HB (cleavage)
Tattoo: [ILAYA] - Star Tattoo (group gift)
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity-Mardi Gras (Free)
Eyelashes: TF - Swept Away
**Whenever a group invite is requested, just take the time to write a sincere note to designer asking for an invite. However, please only do this if you plan on staying in the group and not just for the free gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment