Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Before I go...


Well, before I pass-out into utter oblivion, since I am so effing burnt. I figured I should better get this post up! Yes, I have been sick, lazy and very whiny as of late.  And these are my good features! *LOL* Anyway, I have some fairly new items, which should all be new items, but my ill and slow ass has kept me from posting them on time. I am actually really stressed about being this late, but what can I do. So, for the sake of time, I wrapped this all up into on big LOTD. This look features so many brilliant and amazing designers. You MUST check them all out!


CHANTKARE GEEFRY SWEATER &  GizzA - Pencil Skirt (Mesh) Leather Black
CHANTKARE GEEFRY SWEATER by Applonia Criss & GizzA - Pencil Skirt (Mesh) Leather Black by Giz Seorn
CHANTKARE GEEFRY SWEATER &  GizzA - Pencil Skirt (Mesh) Leather Black (Close)

Location: NEW YORK CITY sim
~ Style Info ~
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Heather:::*LightSkin*J4 by LiLO Glom
Hair: "LoQ Hair" Scotch - Chocolate Copper by Gia Pawpad (NEW)
Necklace: *League* Vintage Heart and Clock Necklace by Nena Janus
Top: CHANTKARE GEEFRY SWEATER by Applonia Criss (NEW)
Skirt: GizzA - Pencil Skirt (Mesh) Leather Black by Giz Seorn (NEW)
Tights: Maitreya Allure Tights - Black by Onyx LeShelle
Clutch: MONS Croco Clutch Bag - Sephia (avail @ Back to Black)
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Spikes "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger
Poses: Label Motion by anne Dakun & *Everglow* by Fanny Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment