Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm Trying To Catch-up...


I just wanted to apologize yet again for how behind I am. I am recovering from being pretty ill, plus I have had a lot of crazy RL stuff going on over the last few weeks. So, suffice to say, I had to put my blogging on the back burner and take care of things...not to mention myself. I will be working as hard as I can to catch-up. However, I also need to take care of my health, so I may not be able to crank out 2 posts a day. I may not be able to post everyday, but I will do my best. I am soooooo thankful to all the designers who have stood behind me. It really means a lot to me and I am so grateful for your understanding. I am also not angry at those who dropped me. I am sad, but I understand that every designer has different needs. I love you all regardless.
Anyway, in more exciting news, the fabulous Mimikri Kit went mesh! And let me just say, you would never know this was her first attempt. Her beautiful new 'Jada' suede pants and tanks are simply stunning! Mimi really is on par with her textures, which for me  is a huge issue with mesh. If a designer's texturing is poor, chances are their mesh creations look like bad polyester pants. Thankfully, Mimi's eye for detail helped her turn out these new mesh separates in style!
And, speaking of new mesh masters, I am wearing Truth Hawks other latest release (aka 'Barbabra'). Well, it was from last week, but I am still behind. So let's just pretend it is this week. Anyway, 'Barbara' is gorgeous with jaw dropping texture. She even comes with an additional prim attachment for more realistic movement. I think this is truly a brilliant idea, since movement is what is still missing from many mesh hairstyles. I also can not wait until mesh is re-sizable, because one size does not fit all (especially with mesh hair). Many of you may find you have to reshape your head, which I did quickly and poorly in the following pics. I was running behind, so I didn't have time to fuss with it :( For those of you who may not want to change their shape (trust me, Truth's hair is worth changing your shape for), please make sure you TRY A DEMO! There are still some kinks to worked-out with mesh, so make sure it fits before buying. Fortunately, SL technology moves fast, so mesh should be wearing better than ever in a few months. Enough with my babbling and on this pics and limos.....

*Mimikri*
TRUTH

Mimikri - Suede Pants & Suede Tank /Jada - oyster by Mimikri Kit
Mimikri - Suede Pants & Suede Tank /Jada - pewter by Mimikri Kit

~ Style Info ~
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: leah brown test by aida Ewing (WIP.. you will have to wait ^^)
Liner: MONS / Makeups - eyeliner long (black) by Ekilem Melodi(NEW)
Hair: TRUTH  Barbara w/Roots - fudge by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Glasses:=DeLa*= Sunglasses "RG1" Black Brown lens on head by Kuranosuke Kamachi
Necklace: *League* Coin Collector Necklace Style1 -Old Gold by Nena Janus
Bracelet L:*League* Coin Collector Bracelet -Old Gold L by Nena Janus
Bracelet R: SIGMA Jewels/ Danae bracelet (charcoal) by Sofi Trenkins (FL)
Ring L: LaGyo_Mongrain ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Handbag (pic 1): *Fishy Strawberry* Barcelona Bag Natural by Fae Eriksen (past TDR)
Handbag (pic 2): *Fishy Strawberry* Barcelona Bag Black by Fae Eriksen (past TDR)
Shoes: Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Nude by Mikee Mokeev
Poses: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment