Friday, February 10, 2012

And if you say to me tomorrow, oh what fun it all would be...


I am sorry for my lack of posts of lately, but I have been so freaking ill with the flu. It has really been kicking my butt! Anyway, I have some seriously great designs to show you, especially if you haven't caught a look at my flicker stream yet. So, for this post, I decided the feature the amazing 'Io no' dress from the seriously talented Mila Tatham of *SoliDea FoliEs*. 'Io no' also has a matching hat and shoes, which I am wearing in this post as well. I love the dreamy and unique quality of this ensemble. Mila manages to transform beautiful ideas into actual prims that are so adeptly rendered. I had a lot of fun taking photos of this lavish ensemble, even in my state of influenza induced delirium. Anyway, enough of my whining, please take a look at the pics. And, since I know you will want to catch a glimpse of a Mila's fabulous designs in virtual person, here is a limo to *SoliDea FoliEs*: http://slurl.com/secondlife/SaliMar/177/73/57



*SoliDea FoliEs* Io no - by Mila Tatham

 Location: XIV
~ Style Card ~
Hair: booN YNO421 hair chocolate by boo Nakamura
Skin: -Glam Affair- Amelie Natural - D 07 by aida Ewing
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Earrings: LaGyo_Blanche earrings black by Gyorgyna Larnia
Hat: *SoliDea FoliEs* Io no_hat by Mila Tatham
Dress: *SoliDea FoliEs* Io no - dress by Mila Tatham
Shoes: *SoliDea FoliEs* Io no - shoes by riri Bazar
Ring: LaGyo_Adele ring L by Gyorgyna Larnia
Poses: Del May by Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment