Saturday, February 25, 2012

What a MESH!?


More fabulous mesh creations from my favorite designers. I still am having my own personal issues with mesh. *LOL* I wish I could say I LOVE it, but I can not. Now, don't get me wrong, the textures and details are gorgeous. However, it is very hard layer, you can not mod it and usually it is hard to mix with different designers. Luckily, I had no trouble mixing GizzA with Baiastice! Especially since they released such brilliant creations. Sissy and Giz really made mesh work for them and then some! I can not wait until the there is working mesh deformer script! Anyway, enough of my nay-saying and on with the' Look of the Day'. Btw, I am also wearing a fabulous new skin release, called 'Bonita', from Izzie Button. The hair, 'Maggie' is a new release from Truth Hawks. All of which, are must haves!!! Here are your limos:

GizzA
Baiastice
Izzie's
TRUTH

GizzA - Mesh Blouse Leather Crocodile by Giz Seorn & Baiastice_Joho high waist pants-charcoal by Sissy Pessoa
Gizza Mesh Blouse - Croc & Baiatice Joho High Waited Pants (close)Izzie's -  Beth Skin sk DB by Izzie Button & TRUTH  Maggie w/Roots - fudge by Truth Hawks


~Style Info ~
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia
Hair: TRUTH  Maggie w/Roots - fudge by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: Izzie's -  Beth Skin sk DB by Izzie Button (NEW)
Necklace: LaGyo_LaGyo_Ippolita necklace red by Gyorgyna Larnia (Past TDR)
Shirt: [LeLutka]-SERIOUS shirt/snow by Thora CHarron
Blouse: GizzA - Mesh Blouse Leather Crocodile by Giz Seorn (NEW)
Pants: Baiastice_Joho high waist pants-charcoal by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Bag: GizzA - Mesh Clutch Bags [Black] by Giz Seorn (NEW)
Shoes: Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black by Mikee Mokeev
Poses: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis


No comments:

Post a Comment