Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Madness

I can't believe it is the middle of May already! It is getting warm in NY, so I have been busy wardrobe shopping in RL too. My look for this post may seem a bit too warm for this time of year, but I could not resist pairing this fabulous mesh 'Shirt with Sweater' from Marry Lemur (of Overhigh) with these gorgeous mesh 'My First Jeans' from Morphine Janick (of [monso]). If I could translate my favorite pair of 'skinny jeans' into SL, they would be these. They come in bunch of lovely tones and are FaMESHed exclusive. The 'Shirt with Sweater' is too cute for words and although it is not an event exclusive (like most of the items in this post), it is a new release. It comes in a bunch of yummy colors as well.

Overhigh - Shirt with Sweater - Ounce & -Belleza- Ava Med 100Block

 There are so many great shoe releases this month, so I had a seriously hard time deciding what shoes to wear with this outfit. I chose Harry Hyx's (of ISON) super chic 'billie patent heels'. I adore the sleek and strappy goodness of these beautiful mesh heels. As always, Harry renders his shoes to perfection. These heels are a Collabor88 exclusive, so you definitely want to run over and grab a pair in each color!

Overhigh - Shirt with Sweater - Ounce & monso My First Jeans - Dark Blue

Tricky Boucher (of -Belleza-) just released a special edition of my beloved 'Ava' skin for the 'The 100 Block' event! She comes in a soft summery make-up and is available in all skin tones. I definitely suggest grabbing a demo and checking out this virtual 'Block Party'. Also be sure to run over to-Belleza- and buy their new 'avatar enhancement' appliers for your Slink hands and feet. If you are like me and hate matching skin tones, these are an inventory staple! Oh! Don't forget to look for the necklace and bracelet I am wearing from MiWardrobe, called 'Crosses in my soul'. It will be at 'The 100 Block'  event as well!
One of new favorite hair styles right now, is the one I am wearing in this post. It is from Bubbles Clawtooth (of Clawtooth) and called, 'Lips Like Sugar'. It is also a May Collabor88 exclusive. So please try on some demos!

-Belleza- Ava Med 100Block and Clawtooth Lips Like Sugar - Coco

I know this post is getting long now and I should have broke it up into two posts! But, I guess it is too late. LOL. Kaz Nayer of PILOT, created this awesome 'Garden Shed' for May's Collabor88. I love all the amazing little details, like the rain barrel and hose. It is just what I needed to complete my SL home for this Summer. 

PILOT - Garden Shed for May  -2

I added some cute decorative details from Winter Thorn of {what next}, which are all fairly new releases. Like this brilliant 'Boardwalk Bicycle Rezzer'. The rezzer comes with different LI options to fit your land's needs. It also comes with a rezzed male and female bicycle prop. The male bicycle is shown in this post. I absolutely can't get enough of Winter's items. She not only makes great homes and decor, but great 'movable props' (ie, bikes, kites, balloons, etc...). Her uber adorable 'Cornwall Daisies Planters' and 'Finsbury High Stool'. are shown in these pics too. Do yourself a favor and TP over to {what next} and check out her amazing creations.

PILOT - Garden Shed for May C88

I was not sure what to put inside this shed, so it may not make not sense. However, I have been dying to blog these items from Isla Gealach of Cheeky Pea. It is called the 'Hutton Set'. It is made up of beer bottle lanterns, recycled tables and keg stools. I think this is one of the most ingenious sets I have seen to date. The stools come in a ton of colors and patterns. Choose your favorite country or shade! The table and lanterns come in different wood tones. It is Men's Dept exclusive, so make sure you hurry-up and get it!

CP -  Hutton Set for Men's Dept

Ok, my mind is blank and I am probably losing you at this point, if I have not all already. I sincerely apologize, if I forgot to mention anyone. All the content in this post is a MUST have! So, here are your LMs:


Location: My Home
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Poltergeist (ML)and Denim by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Skin: -Belleza-  Ava Med 100Block by Tricky Boucher (avail @ The 100 Block )
Hair: Clawtooth: Lips Like Sugar - Coco by Bubbles Clawtooth (avail @ C88)
Sunglasses: MiWardrobe - My glasses addiction - Black - MW by Neftisis Rhiadra (NEW)
Necklace: MiWardrobe - Crosses in my soul - Necklace - Gold by Neftisis Rhiadra (avail @ The 100 Block )
Top: Overhigh . Shirt with Sweater - Ounce by Marry Lemur (NEW)
Jeans: [monso] My First Jeans - Dark Blue 2 (girls) by Morphine Janick (avail @ FaMESHed)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 L by Siddean Munro (NEW)
Hand R: Slink (av) Bag R by Siddean Munro (NEW)
Hand Appliers: -Belleza-  Slink Hand Appliers Med (NEW)
Bag: *LpD* *Geena* Bag Mela by Nevery Lorakeet
Bracelet: MiWardrobe - Crosses in my soul - Bracelet - Gold - LEFT by Neftisis Rhiadra (avail @ The 100 Block )
Shoes: ISON - billie patent heels - (black) by Harry Hyx (avail @ C88)
Poses: aDORKable Poses by Adorkable Peapod (50 % off Closing Sale :( )
~ Deco Info ~
Shed, Rain Barrel, Hose: PILOT - Garden Shed by  Kaz Nayar (avail @ C88)
Bicycle and Rezzer: {what next} Boardwalk Bicycle Rezzer by Winter Thorn (NEW)
Pool: :CP:  Part of Cassie Backyard Barbeque by Isla Gealach  (avail @ FaMESHed)
Daisies: {what next} Cornwall Daisies Planter by Winter Thorn 
Stool: {what next} Finsbury High Stool by Winter Thorn 
Beer Bottle Lantern: :CP: Hutton Set  by Isla Gealach (avail @ The Mens Dept)
Keg Stool: :CP: Hutton Set by Isla Gealach  (avail @ The Mens Dept)
Table: :CP: Hutton Set by Isla Gealach  (avail @ The Mens Dept)
Trees: HPMD* by Sasaya Kayo

No comments:

Post a Comment