Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's My Nature

Harry Hyx of  ISON, just released a gorgeous new mini collection of Spring/Summer mesh separates. It it made up of smart button down collared shirts that are tucked-in; sleek pencil skirts with a sexy side slit; chic bomber vests and jackets; over-sized leather boho bags; and even a beautiful dagger necklace. Harry's mesh is always perfectly rendered with the amazing textures. I am always in awe of  he places his wrinkles too.I know this may sound like an odd thing to be amazed by, but proper placement of such details gives the content much more realism.

ISON - tucked-in shirt and bomber vest

For this post, I chose to wear Harry's 'Tucked-In Shirt' in a light neutral tone. The shirt comes with a HUD that gives 3 tone variations for each color you choose to wear. There is dark, medium and light tone. I simply adore all these options, since it makes a styling a breeze. I paired the shirt with his rich leather 'Bomber Vest' in taupe and added a pair of the lovely 'Tulip Shorts' from {mon tissu}.

ISON - tucked-in shirt and bomber vest - close

To accessorize my look, I decided to keep things simple. I added  ISON's new 'Dagger Necklace', which comes in 3 different metals and 3 different lengths. I also decided to wear his wonderful new 'Boho Bag'. I am a huge fan of well made over-sized totes in RL and SL, so this bag is just perfect! I had this uber cute 'Owl Bracelet' from erratic, which I kept forgetting to wear and finally remembered. LOL. I can't emphasize enough just how much I love the clean lines and modern (but still very feminine) look too all of Harry Hyx's designs. You simply must TP over to ISON , so you can check-out Harry's new collection and try on some demos!
IKON (aka Ikon Innovia) just released a new line of stunning eyes, called 'Vanity Eyes'. If you know me, then you know that I love all of IKON's eyes. I am not usually loyal to just one brand for anything, but IKON pretty much has me hooked on his eyes. The 'Vanity Eyes' come in a ton of brilliant colors. However, if you normally wear IKON eyes, you may want to go a size up with the 'Vanity Eyes'. The pupils and iris are a bit smaller than in his previous versions. So, this is just something you may want to keep in mind. Please do your yourself a favor and try on some demos!
Oh! I almost forgot! Thora Charron of LeLutka, just released new hair styles. I am wearing her new 'Scarlet' style for this post. The short angular cut is just perfect for the warmer weather! So, with that said, here are your LMs:

 ISON
{mon tissu}
IKON
LeLutka

Location: Tatty Soup
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Silverleaf (ML)and Denim by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Hair: [LeLutka]-SCARLET hair - BlondeFun by Thora Charron  (NEW)
Skin: -Belleza-  Ava Med BL 1 by Tricky Boucher
Necklace: ISON stark dagger necklace -long- by Harry Hyx (NEW)
Shirt:  ISON - tucked-in shirt (neutrals) by Harry Hyx (NEW)
Vest:  ISON - bomber vest - (taupe) by Harry Hyx (NEW)
Shorts: {mon tissu} Tulip Shorts ~  Black by Anouk Spot
Bracelet: erratic / owl bracelet / gunmetal by erratic Rain
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 L by Siddean Munro (NEW)
Hand R: Slink (av) Bag R by Siddean Munro (NEW)
Hand Appliers: -Belleza-  Slink Hand Appliers Med  (NEW)
Bag:  ISON - scout boho bag -right hand- (black) by Harry Hyx (NEW)
Shoes: {mon tissu} Openwork Wedges ~ Black (mesh) by Elie Spot
Poses: marukin by Valencia Southard

2 comments: