Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fabulous New Releases from Fleshtone & CHANTKARE!


There are so many fabulous new releases by SL's best designers that I am actually overwhelmed by all the beautiful creations. I wish I could blog it all at once!. So, I am just trying to go in order as I receive it. Anyway, Stevenzuuh GossipGirl and Gisele Mubble of Fleshtone, just released these gorgeous, MUST HAVE, 'Harem Pants'! They come with coordinating 'I.D Tops' and expertly crafted 'Python Rope Belts', which come in a choice of silver, onyx or gold. Well, why don't you take a took for yourself? And since I know you will love these pieces as much as I do, I sent you a limo to F l e s h t o n ehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Maritima/172/90/651



Fleshtone Harem Pants - Beige & Black top
Fleshtone :: High-Waisted Silk Harem Pants [Beige], I.D Top(Black) & Python Rope Belt [Silver]
Fleshtone Harem Pants -Black & Teal top
Fleshtone :: High-Waisted Silk Harem Pants [Black], I.D Top(Teal) & Python Rope Belt [Onyx]

Applonia Criss has alaso been extremely busy lately, creating her lovely 'to-die-for' designs as well. I just love her adeptly scuplted prims that make-up her gorgeous  creations. Her 'MY COUSIN MARIE DRESS' is a perfect example of this talent. I just love the love cut top that is contrasted by a nice full skirt. I also adore the retro feel and brillant textures. This particular dress is one of her 'Marketplace' exclsuives. Applonia has been busting out fabulous creations for the 'Marketplace'. This is something I simply love, since I would much rather order from the comfort of my SIM than go out and try to beat the lag. Here is the CHANTKARE link to 'Mareketplace'https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CHANTKARE-MY-COUSIN-MARIE-DRESS-MARKET-PLACE-EXCLUSIVE/2133576


CHANTKARE
CHANTKARE MY COUSIN MARIE DRESS
CHANTKARE (Close)


I just wanted to mention real quick that I have been really loving these shoes created by Nevery Lorakeet of *LpD*. These platform 'Marie' pumps are absolutely adorable. These also have a bit a retro flair and come in a bunch of yummy colors. I also would like to add that Nevery has just recently released a bunch of awesome new designs too. I will be showing you these in an upcoming post. Here is you limo tp *LpD*http://slurl.com/secondlife/GoldenSand%20Island%20007/88/174/597


*LpD* - Marie Pumps
*LpD* - *Marie* Pump Night 

~Additional Style Info ~

Fleshtone:
Skin: MONS - Bella Skin Series - Light Brow - Natural Lips w/ Blush Tattoo by Ekilem Melodie
Hair: .: vive9 :. Freja in Tonic by Sanya Bilavio 
Scarf: MIEL MAKI SCARF - flor by Miel Nirvana
Bracelet: ZC : Vyomini chained bracelet *onyx-silver* by Zaara Kohime
Clutch: [ORTA] - Stella clutch in Charcoal by Valena Glushenko
Shoes: [PM] Lady T - True Black w/Silver by Tya Fallingbridge 
CHANTKARE:
Skin: MONS - Bella Skin Series - Light Brow - Pink Lips w/ Blush Tattoo by Ekilem Melodie
Hair: [LeLutka]-RAIN hair - IdontBleach by Thora Charron 
Necklace: (Kunglers Extra) Ipomoea - necklace - silver/black
Bracelet L: [MANDALA] Pearl rain Bangle/Black by Kikunosuke Eel
Bracelet R: ZC : Vyomini chained bracelet *onyx-silver* by Zaara Kohime
Purse: [ORTA]- Estelle bag in charcoal (L shoulder) by Valena Glushenko
Stockings:Le Poppycock Lace Stockings* Quatre (Gacha Item) by Julliette Bade
Shoes: *LpD* - *Marie* Pump Night by Nevery Lorakeet

All Poses: Amacci by Carina Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment