Monday, April 11, 2011

Awesome Newness from TRUTH & Grixdale


I just want to apologize to the designers who I blog for, since I have had a lot RL issues to attend to lately. Not to mention,  some problems with my new replacement laptop. Words to the wise, NEVER BUY A DELL LAPTOP IF YOU INTEND TO USE IT A LOT!. Anyway, with that said, I am happy to admit that I always look forward to Truth Hawks new releases each week. I am always amazed at what he manages to come up with. The styles are always fresh and and unique. This week, was no different. He dazzled us with 'Mylie', which is a gorgeous and sexy long style. He also stunned us with a cute and pretty short style as well, called 'Alison'. So, enough chatter, so you can check out the goods..... Here is your limo to TRUTH too: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20Hair/151/20/26



TRUTH Mylie - macaroon
TRUTH - Mylie - macaroon
TRUTH Alison Streaked -  fudge
TRUTH - Alison Streaked - fudge

I just wanted to give a quick mention to the skin I am wearing, since I am doing a full review on it. This is the latest skin from Ekilem Melodie of MONS and her name is 'Bella'. 'Bella' is definitely one of my new favs and is absolutely stunning. She is a bit different than the previous MONS skins and I like the change, but I will talk more about that later. I encourage you to check it out. 
The lovely 'empire blouses' that I wearing are the latest release from Tyr Rozenblum.They are also known as the 'Birds of a Feather' top.  I was supposed to post these on Sunday, since they were a Project Themeory special, but RL got the better of me. However, no need to worry, Grixdale is having HUGE sale, so you can still get these fabulous tops (and much much more) at a fabulous price. Everything is 50% off! Here is you limo to Grixdale: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Atomic%20Island/132/45/2002


TRUTH Mylie - macaroon & Grixdale - Birds of A Feather - Muted
Grixdale - Birds of A feather - Empire Blouse - Smog
TRUTH Alison Streaed - fudge & Grixdale - Birds of A Feather - Cocoa
Grixdale - Birds of A feather - Empire Blouse -Cocoa

~ Additional Style Info ~

Mylie:
Skin: MONS - Bella Skin Series - Dark Brow - Natural Lips w/ Blush tattoo by Ekilem Melodie (NEW)
Bangle R: [MANDALA] Pearl rain Bangle/Black -R by Kikunosuke Eel
Bangles L: [MANDALA]Milky Way Bangle/white  by Kikunosuke Eel
Dress: PIDIDDLE - Denim Mini - Noir by Brutus Martinek 
Boots: [Gos] Curvaceous Boot  - BLACK by Gospel Voom
Alyson:
Skin: MONS- Bella Skin Series - Dark Brow - Pink Lips w/ Blush tattoo by Ekilem Melodie (NEW)
Necklace: fri. - Loop Necklace (Medium Wood )  (They are haveing SALE) by Viva Monday
Bangles L: fri. - Loop Bangles (Medium Wood) (They are haveing SALE) by Viva Monday
Bangle R: [MANDALA] Takara Bangle Dark wood A by Kikunosuke Eel
Top: .Magoa. Tabby Shirt (Curious Ears) (Cream) by Keira Seerose (NEW)
Pants: {mon tissu} Horizon Twill Trousers ~ Black  by Elie Spot
Shoes: {mon tissu} Cottage Flats  ~ Brown by Elie Spot

All Poses: GLITTERATI by Katey Coppola

No comments:

Post a Comment