Friday, September 6, 2013

Last Day for August Collabor88!

I am going to try and make this post quick. This is the last day for the August cycle of Collabor88! I really wish the last month was not so crazy for me, because I really wanted to post every single creation for this round. Sadly, I was not able to. All of the creators who were involved with August's round, which was also Collabor88's 2 year anniversary, did an outstanding job. The theme is vintage 1920's (aka "Razzle Dazzle"). Just a think of a huge party of Gatsby's. All of the creations in this post are August Collabor88 exclusives (except for my Maxi Gossamer "FuFu Bag")!
Maylee Oh (of The Secret Store) created this exquisite "Sequined Flapper Dress". It also comes in another version with a different pattern. Unfortunately, while preparing to show you the second dress in my close-up picture, I made a huge mistake. I added the new dress to my avatar, but forgot to take off the old dress. When I went to snap the pic, I did not notice that the previous dress was still showing and covering-up the new dress. It was not until I was finished editing my pics that I noticed this. So, I apologize to everyone, especially Maylee. Ms. Oh, as most of you know is one of my all time favorite SL designers. It has been a pleasure watching her creations evolve and become more amazing with each new release. Her designs are always perfectly rendered and textured, which shows just how much love and care go into her work. You simply must grab this dress and demo it NOW, if you have not already done so yet!

C88 August - The Secret Store - Sequined Flapper Dress V1 - Nude

I paired this dress with these fabulous "Casinelle" shoes from Allegory Malaprop of  Schadenfreude. Not only are these shoes beautiful, but they are texture change too! Allegory created a HUD, which gives you the ability to change the color of each part of shoe (ie, the sole, sides, middle, book, heel, etc..). They are also come in a "materials" version too! Another MUST demo! Here is what the HUD looks like.


I also apologize for taking a close-up shot of the shoes. I thought I would have more time.

C88 August - The Secret Store - Sequined Flapper Dress V1 - Nude &  PXL Vintage Kate

This gorgeous skin that I am wearing, is from Hart Larsson of PXL Creations. He created a lovely vintage version of his 'Kate' skin, which comes in 4 gorgeous make-up and a new 'vintage' skin tone. Each skin also comes with 2 different brow shapes and brow tattoos - Vintage and Standard. The skin itself has no brows, so you can wear your own brow tattoos or none at all. He also made Slink appliers to go with the new skin tone as well. You can buy the skins and appliers separately, or you can buy them all in one extra discounted pack. I am wearing the 'KATE Vintage "Paris" makeup' in the above images. So, please make sure to go and demo it!
Caelyn Hancroft is quickly making a name for herself. Her brand Cae, houses some of the most stunning mesh jewelry on the grid. For this cycle Collabor88, she created this gorgeous "Dazzle" necklace and tiara. Both pieces are texture change via script too!
I know I am blabbing a lot, but I am so excited about everything in this post! Bubbles Clawtooth created this seriously fabulous mesh hair style called, "Say Yes"Bubble's Hair is always brilliant and is always a MUST demo!
Normally, I would go on about the decor at this point, but I am in a hurry! Collabor88 is closing soon! Well, I will mention one more thing, besides the lovely "Boudoir Vanity" from floorplan and the awesome "Evelyn Piano" from Alouette. Mesh Peacocks! I simply adore these mesh "White Peacocks" from Aime Takaaki of *MishMish*. Aime created versions for rezzing and for wearing! They are so adorable and wonderfully made. I am really in love with all of Aime's creations. 
So, with that said, here are the credits and LM (Get your butt there NOW!):

~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Plum (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Skin: [PXL] KATE Vintage "Paris" makeup by Hart Larsson (avail @ C88)
Moles: [PXL] Vintage Standard Eyebrows (tattoo) by Hart Larsson (avail @ C88)
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 worn with OpenMouth PRO EXP Pack: Open Teeth HUD by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Hair: Clawtooth: Say Yes - Softest Black by Bubbles Clawtooth (avail @ C88)
Tiara: Cae :: Dazzle :: Tiara by Caelan Hancroft (avail @ C88)
Necklace: Cae :: Dazzle :: Necklace by Caelan Hancroft (avail @ C88)
Dress: The Secret Store - Sequined Flapper Dress V1 - Nude - XXS by Maylee Oh (avail @ C88)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Appliers: [PXL] Skin Tone appliers for Slink hands - Vintage by Hart Larsson (avail @ C88)
Bag: MG  - Fufu Bag - Madame Mimi - Silver Shimmer - Hand R by Maxi Gossamer 
Shoes: Schadenfreude Casinelle, materials by Allegory Malaprop (avail @ C88)
Peacock (next to me): *MishMish* White Peacock - The Dazzle (wear) by Aime Takaaki (avail @ C88)
Pose 1: -.label motion.-  by anne Dakun
Pose 2: ZZANG by HushHushHush Resident
~Decor Info~
Pic 1 -
Room, Wall Mirror, Art Work, Drink Cart & Rug: The Loft - Alders Living Room by Colleen Desmoulins (avail @ C88)
Piano: Alouette - Evelyn Piano - Black Wood by Scarlet Chandrayaan (avail @ C88)
Peacock: *MishMish* White Peacock - The Dazzle - stand1 by Aime Takaaki (avail @ C88)
Pouf: floorplan. velvet pouffe / dazzle by Tegan Serin (avail @ C88)
Standing Mirror: [*Art Dummy!] summertide. (mirror) by Gala Charron (avail @ C88)
Pic 2 -
Vanity: floorplan. boudoir vanity / black by Tegan Serin (avail @ C88)
Chair: floorplan. boudoir bench / black by Tegan Serin (avail @ C88)
Wall Lamps: [CT] :CP: Beresford Wall Light by by Isla Gealach (avail @ C88)
Vintage Picture Frames1: Intrigue Co. - Heirloom Frame: Rectangle - Pink by intrigueco Resident (avail @ C88)
Vintage Picture Frames 2: Intrigue Co. - Heirloom Frame: Square - Black by intrigueco Resident (avail @ C88)






No comments:

Post a Comment