Sunday, September 1, 2013

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Have I told you just how much I love this round of Collabor88? I think I have, but I just can't get over how amazing it is, so I will  tell you again. Not only is the theme brilliant, but all of the designers really outdid themselves. I wish I could blog everything, but it would take me way into the next round of Collabor88, since I am the slowest blogger on Earth. Just in case you do not know, the them is called, "Razzle Dazzle". It is inspired by the the 'Roaring '20s' and 'The Great Gatsby'. All of the items mentioned below are Collabor88 exclusives
For this post, I chose to wear this stunning "Claudette dress", from Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice. I paired it a fabulous "Mink Princess Stole" from Sanya Bilavio of .: ryvolter :.. I have been searching for the perfect mink stole and now I have found it! 

C88 August - Baiastice_Claudette dress & Mink Princess Stole - Champagne

I had a very difficult time choosing what jewelry to wear with my ensemble, since there are so many lovely pieces to be found at this month's Collabor88. I chose the very elegant and versatile, "Florentine Lover's" necklace and bracelet from Maxi Gossamer. I love the fact the both the jewels and the metals are all texture change, leaving me with a multitude of style options. 

C88 August - Baiastice_Claudette dress & Mink Princess Stole - Champagne (close)

One of my most delightful discoveries from this cycle of Collabor88, is from Nina Helix of .Birdy. Skins. I have just recently heard about her skins, but have not got around to trying them on until now. Her 'Aria Skin', which I wearing in these photos, is so lovely.I am impressed by her great eye for detail and beautifully rendered features. Not to mention her fresh and dewy skin tones. 'Aria' comes in 6 beautiful make-ups in the 'Pure' skin tone. Each make-up comes with 2 brow styles (thin and thick) in 4 different brow colors (which are embedded into the skin), 3 blush tattoos, several mole tattoo options, and 2 different make-up styles (dewy or regular). You really must demo this skin for yourself. 

C88 August - .Birdy.  Aria Skin Collab ~Pure~ Poison (brown thin) Dew & ""D!va"" Hair "Layla" (Type A)(Cat's eye)

The hair was another difficult choice, since there are a tons of wonderful hairstyles this round. I decided on Marisa Kira's (of "D!va Hair") "Layla" hair style. I love this short curly bob with wispy tendrils.
The "Alders Living Room" decor is from the uber talented Colleen Desmoulins of The Loft. This art deco inspired living room is to die for! 
I think I have almost everything covered. I am so tired, so please excuse my short descriptions. I doubt anyone reads what I write anyway. LOL. So, here are the credits and LM to Collabor88:


~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Plum (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Skin: .Birdy.  Aria Skin Collab ~Pure~ Poison (brown thin) Dew by Nina Helix (avail @ C88)
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 worn with OpenMouth PRO EXP Pack: Open Teeth HUD by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Layla" (Type A)(Cat's eye) by Marisa Kira (avail @ C88)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Florentine Lover's - Long - Group by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Stole: .: ryvolter :. Mink Princess Stole - Champagne by Sanya Bilavio  (avail @ C88)
Dress: Baiastice_Claudette dress-pearl by Sissy Pessoa  (avail @ C88)
Bracelet: MG - Bracelets - Florentine Lover's - Small - L by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Smoking by Siddean Munro
Hand Appliers: .Birdy. : Slink Avatar Enhancement - Hands by Nina Helix (Group Gift)
Nails: Nailed It - French Manicure - Pastels Set  -Girl by Giela Delpaso
Cigarette Holder: flowey. heirloom cigarette holder / short + cigarette  R w/AO by Flutter Memel  (avail @ C88)
Feet: Feet: Slink Med Mesh Feet (Av) Toes XXS by Siddean Munro
Feet Appliers: Birdy. : Slink Avatar Enhancement - Feet by Nina Helix (Group Gift)
Shoes: Ingenue :: Pickford Heels :: Mist by Betty Doyle (avail @ C88)
Pose 1: flowey. drove on toward death R(v) by Flutter Memel  (avail @ C88)
Pose 2: {.:exposeur:.} - Back to Black 8 by RubyStarlight Writer (avail @ C88)
~Decor Info~
Living Room Set: The Loft - Alders Living Room by Colleen Desmoulins (avail @ C88)
Vintage Picture Frames (on fireplace mantle) 1: Intrigue Co. - Heirloom Frame: Rectangle - Silver by intrigueco Resident (avail @ C88)
Vintage Picture Frames (on fireplace mantle) 2: Intrigue Co. - Heirloom Frame: Square - Bronze by intrigueco Resident (avail @ C88)


No comments:

Post a Comment