Thursday, December 15, 2011

Aspen


Well, if it has to be cold, you may as well make the best of it. Mimikri Kit's latest 'Aspen' collection has definitely made this cool weather more fun and fabulous. I love how she pairs a cozy crocheted cardigan with sleek leather leggings. If I were in Aspen, Colorado, this is surely one look I would like to rock. But, since I am not there, SL will do. *lol* I am still a bit fried from my trip, so I will let the pics do the talking. And, since I know you will love this collection as much as I do, I sent a limo straight to *Mimikri Hot Couture*http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mimikri/125/129/22


Mimikri - Aspen Cardigan - Heath & Leather Leggings Olive
Mimikri -  Aspen Cardigan - Heath & Leather Leggins - Olive by Mimikri Kit
Mimikri - Aspen Cardigan - Woods & Leather Leggings Espresso
Mimikri -  Aspen Cardigan - Woods & Leather Leggins - Espresso by Mimikri Kit
Mimikri - Aspen Cardigan - Heath & Glam Affair - Linn
-Glam Affair- Linn MedTan - D 01 by aida Ewing


~ Additional Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn MedTan - D 01 by aida Ewing (NEW)
Hair: Maitreya Joy - Almond by Onyx LeShelle
Necklace: LaGyo_Stars necklace gold by Gyorgyna Larnia
Bag: Fleshtone :: Bom Ostrich Leather Tote [Chocolate] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl
Ring R: LaGyo_Popillia ring gold sapphire by Gyorgyna Larnia
Ring L: [bellballs] Cheetah Metal Ring- Gold by Viollette Vyper
Boots: *Crazy* Wedge High Boots Brown by loan Jogiches
Poses: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment