Saturday, December 17, 2011

I would, if I could. But I can't, so I won't ...


I am still going through all the amazing new releases in my inventory that I accrued while I was away (and even before). So, it's kind of hard to know where to start. Anyway, since I am in LOVE with the new 'trench dress' trend, I figured I would do a post featuring Fleshtone's new 'trenchdress'. I have to say, the whole Fleshtone team has been releasing the most amazing and fashion forward pieces. If you are a serious fashionsita like me, you MUST check out Fleshtone NOW! Here is your limo to Fleshtonehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Moon/91/28/305


Fleshtone Trenchdress - black
Fleshtone::TrenchDress [Black] by Gisele Mubble
Fleshtone Trenchdress - black (Close)


Location: The Nest
~ Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: [PXL] GAIA SK SE DEB C1 by Hart Larsson
Hair: !lamb. Mess - Twix by Lamb Bellic
Necklace: -tb- C88 String Necklaces - Gold by Julliette Westerburg (@ Collabor88)
Cross necklace: [ glow ] studio - Crosses Necklace (gold) (@ TDR BLUE)
Dress: Fleshtone::TrenchDress [Black] by Gisele Mubble (NEW)
Jacket: AOHARU_BT_TweedFeminineCoat_HoundTooth/BR by machang Pichot (NEW)
Bag: Fleshtone :: The Huntington Bag [Nude] [Hand] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl (NEW)
Bangles R: Izzie's - *resize* Angular Bangles gold by Izzie Button (NEW)
Bracelet L: LaGyo _Sedrah bracelet  by Gyorgyna Larnia (With Love HUNT)
Ring: LaGyo _Sedrah ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Stockings: -tb- C88 Lamb's Stockings by Julliette Westerburg (@ Collabor88)
Shoes: BAX Booties Appaloosa by Bax Coen
Poses:  *Everglow* by Fanny Willis & (marukin) series for Dec Collabor88 by Valencia Southard (@ Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment