Saturday, December 3, 2011

One Last Vintage Fair Post (Because I forgot to add to other :p)


This is my last post for Vintage Fair. If you haven't been there yet, HURRY! It will be closing any minute now. Like I had mentioned in my previous posts, there were so many things I would have liked to have blogged. I mean, all the designers really created the most amazing designs. I do not think there was one thing I did not like. Anyway, here is my last remaining pics. What can I say, you save the best for the last.... Here is your Vintage Fair map with all the direct TPs: http://www.chic-management.com/?page_id=1014



VF - League Sakura
*League* Sakura Corset & Lingerie by Nena Janus (Avail@ Vintage Fair)
VF - League Sakura (Close)
"LoQ Hair" RedWine - Chocolate Copper by Gia Pawpad (Avail@ Vintage Fair) &  :F: Maria . Tan . 07 ( C ) by Alexandra Barcelos

~ Style Info ~
Eyes:  FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - LightWarm Silver (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin:  :F: Maria . Tan . 07 ( C ) by Alexandra Barcelos (NEW)
Hair: "LoQ Hair" RedWine - Chocolate Copper by Gia Pawpad (Avail@ Vintage Fair)
Necklace: *League* 3Vintage Necklaces by Nena Janus
Outfit: *League* Sakura Corset & Lingerie by Nena Janus (Avail@ Vintage Fair)
Bracelets: *League* Pearls & Lace Bracelets by Nena Janus 
Ring: LaGyo_Mongrain ring by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Cigarette: .la petite morte. long cigarrette By Voshie Paine (Avail@ Vintage Fair)
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger
Pose Set: {what next} Vintage Dressing Screen & Vintage  Stool by FrankLee Anatra & Winter Thorn
Pose (2nd Pic): *Everglow* by Fanny Willi

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!!! Come check me out http://echoesinfashion.blogspot.com

    Ty!! <3 Echo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much <3 I will do that right now ^^

    ReplyDelete