Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hotter Than July

During all the Hair Fair insanity, I forgot about my all time favorite hair guy, Mr. Truth Hawks. He released so many amazing new styles during this period. So, I am wearing two different 'dos' in this post. In the first picture, I am wearing his latest releases, 'Amaya'. For the second image, I am wearing fairly recent release, called "Jill" (comes complete with texture change hat). I needed the perfect outfit for 'Jill' and finally found it!

[monso] My Studded Shorts - Light Blue

I have some more fabulous releases to talk about. Morphine Janick of [monso], created these AWESOME mesh studded denim cut-off shorts (they come in both female and male versions). They are rightly called, "My Studded Shorts" and thye come in 3 different shades - vintage denim, light denim and dark denim. They also come with a HUD that changes the color the studs - gold, silver, black or no studs. These shorts are definite MUST have! 

[monso] My Studded Shorts - Light Blue - 2

Jin Elfan of Leverocci has been releasing so many brilliant mesh creations lately. One of my new favorites, are her studded 'Suede Curved Wedges'. They are available with studs or just a sleek suede version sans studs. The shoes are to DIE for! So check them out NOW!
The Home Show, is sadly coming to an end on August 1st. I am also super behind on all my Home Show posts too. I have had a lot of RL stuff to deal with, as well as issue with textures rezzing and mesh/prims disappearing on me lately. For this post, I have on display  'Neo-Urban Suspended Seating', which was so beautifully created by Zinnia Karu of Zinnias. It makes for a lovely quirky seat that is suspended on a tree or even somewhere in your home. It is adorned with brilliantly textured pillows and even a western style lasso. If you have not been to The Home Show yet, you are definitely missing out! So get your butt over there ASAP!!!
Here are your LMs and Credits:


~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Apparition (ML) by Ikon Innovia 
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur
Hair (1st Pic): TRUTH HAIR Amaya [Roots] - Browns05Fade by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Hair (2nd Pic): TRUTH HAIR Jill - Browns01 by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: -Glam Affair-  Lulu ( Jamaica ) 02 D by aida Ewing (avail @ C88)
Necklace (Short): MG - Necklace - Bridget's Faith Heart - Short by Maxi Gossamer (Avail @ Limited Bazaar)
Necklace (Long): MG - Necklace - Bridget's Faith Heart - Long by Maxi Gossamer (Avail @ Limited Bazaar)
Top: -tb- C88 Tucked Tee - Black by Julliette Westerburg  
Shorts: [monso] My Studded Shorts - Light Blue (girls) by Morphine Janick 
Bracelet R: MG - Bracelets - Bridget's Faith Heart - B1 - R - Hoops by Maxi Gossamer (Avail @ Limited Bazaar)
Bracelet L: (Donna Flora) GIORGIA bracelet platinum by Squinternet Larnia
Ring: [Atooly] Little Heart Ring - Winter by rockstarroo GossipGirl (NEW)
Nails: [Atooly] Slink Nails Hand HUD Ombre by rockstarroo GossipGirl (NEW)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1   by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Appliers: -Glam Affair- Slink Hands Skin Appliers ( Jamaica ) 
Sandals: Leverocci Suede Curved Wedges_Spiked_Nero by Jin Elfan (avail on MP HERE)
Feet Appliers: -Glam Affair- Slink Feet Skin Appliers ( Jamaica ) by aida Ewing
Feet: Slink Med Mesh Feet (Av) Toes XXS by Siddean Munro
Pose 1:  Elephant Poses - I Need Your Love Series by MelissaJeanne Flores  (Avail @ Love Donna Flora)
Pose 2: [Atooly] Female Pose by rockstarroo GossipGirl (NEW)
~Decor Info~
Suspended Seat: Zinnias Neo-Urban Suspended Seating I  (mesh) 5.5 Drop (Avail @ The Home Show)
by Zinnia Karu


No comments:

Post a Comment