Saturday, July 6, 2013

Last Minute Collabor88 MUST haves!

I am going to make this quick, since  Collabor88 closes at 1159pm SLT this evening. I have few more gorgeous items that you have to check-out before it ends. One of these items, is this fabulous 'Cargo Vest' from Harry Hyx of ISON. As you probably well know, I am huge fan of all of Harry's work. His mesh creations are simply divine! I love the relaxed, yet still very chic, look of this vest.

C88 June ISON - cargo vest - (tan) & okkbye Retro Top - Plain Black

Btw, I must apologize for the crappy pics. I think my graphic card is going to die. I am hoping that maybe it is just from changes taken place during the roll out of server side baking. Regardless, it was impossible to take a clear pic. I checked every single issue it could be viewer wise (ie, anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, window size, high res enabled, etc...). 
Anyway, back to my look... I paired the vest with another awesome Collabor88 exclusive. It is this simple, but seriously adorable, 'Retro Top' from Elisaokkbye Resident of [okkbye].

C88 June ISON - cargo vest - (tan) & okkbye Retro Top - Plain Black (close)

I needed the perfect necklace to go with this ensemble, so I chose to wear Maxi Gossamer's beautifully made '92 Summer Of Love' necklace. This is another June Collabor88 exclusive and is available in gold or silver. It is texture change too! Oh! Check-out the pillow in the above pic? Isn't it cute? I love these! It is called the "Chill Pillow" and it is available in a ton of colors that coincide with the zodiac. So, since my birthday is October 2nd, I chose 'Libra'. M4ri1yn Magic of  ~Tableau Vivant~  , made this for this June's  Collabor88 as well. 

Glam Affair - Summer - Europa - 03 B & Clawtooth - Over Me - Girl Next Door

Bubbles Clawtooth always makes the best hair styles! I could not resist wearing his new long and sleek style, called "Over Me". Like all of the other items I mentioned, it is June  Collabor88 exclusive. The skin, however, is not. But, gorgeous none-the-less. This skin is from aida Ewing of -Glam Affair- and is part of her latest 'Summer' skin line. This was made for the United Fashion Project, which is another event you will want to check-out. Even if it only to get this amazing new skin...

Trompe Loeil - Rustic Cabin by Cory Edo (front)

One last thing, and then I will shut-up. Cory Edo, of Trompe Loeil, created this fantastic 'Rustic Cabin' for June's Collabor88. This cozy cabin comes with a new 'materials enabled' version for the SL viewer. I think this option should be coming to Firestorm too. I hope so, since it is the viewer I use.

Trompe Loeil - Rustic Cabin by Cory Edo (side)

So with that said, here are the credits and LMs:


Location: My Home
~Credits~
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Apparition (ML) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.01 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Skin: -Glam Affair-  Summer - Europa - 03 B by aida Ewing (avail @ United Fashion Project)
Hair: Clawtooth: Over Me - Girl Next Door by Bubbles Clawtooth (avail @ C88)
Earrings: MG - Earrings - 92 Summer Of Love Peace Sign - SILVER by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - 92 Summer Of Love Peace Sign - Long - SILVER by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Top: [okkbye] Retro Top - Plain Black [1] by Elisaokkbye Resident (avail @ C88)
Vest: ISON - cargo vest (tan) by Harry Hyx (avail @ C88)
Shorts: {mon tissu} Tulip Shorts ~  Black by Anouk Spot
Shoes: JD - Infra XXS - Fat Pack by davidefre Resident  (NEW)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Appliers: Hand Appliers: -Glam Affair- Slink Hands Skin Appliers (Europa)
Pose 1: marukin Kook Seires  by Valencia Southard (avail @ C88)
Pose 2 & 3: ZZANG by HushHushHush Resident
House: Trompe Loeil - Rustic Cabin by Cory Edo (avail @ C88)
Chair L: Trompe Loeil - Pallet Chair Brown With Blanket by Cory Edo (avail @ Home Show)
Chair R: Trompe Loeil -  Pallet Chair Brown With Pillow by Cory Edo (avail @ Home Show)
Pillow(blue): ~Tableau Vivant~ Chill pillow - Libra by M4ri1yn Magic (avail @ C88)

No comments:

Post a Comment