Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Mr. Hawks!

For those of you who have not already heard, it is Truth Hawks' birthday today! My close friend, blogger and SL wife of Mr. Hawks, Kaelyn Alecto, accomplished the mind blowing task of snapping 140 pictures of SL's fashion community in honor of this special day. She also encouraged all SL bloggers to send Truth some love and write a birthday post for him. How could I resist the man, whose hair made my SL a much more beautiful and fashionable place? Truth Hawks is an SL icon. Just about every woman in SL has one of his AMAZING creations in their inventory (actually we all do, since he created the updated LL default avatar hair) For me, Truth's hair was my first purchase in the process of de-noobing myself and also the beginning of a very long love affair with his hair. When I first started blogging, Truth was one of the first creators to send me copies to blog. I have no idea why, because I was a terrible blogger. I think he must have mixed-up my blog with someone else. LOL. Regardless, it meant the world to me and made me feel special. Truth has always had this presence in SL, not unlike 'The Great Oz'. He is mysterious, yet seems to be everywhere (well, his hair is worn just about everywhere in SL). Now, I can not say I know Truth well, but I have had the privilege of catching a few glimpses behind the curtain. And, unlike 'The Great Oz', he is not a disappointment. He is kind, generous, down-to-earth and even funny (he is really funny, to be honest)! Truth can be a bit a perv as well, but that is cool too ( I am also a bit of perv, so I can't say anything bad about that)! I know I am babbling like dork and am also really tired. So, I will sum my post up with this... "Happy Birthday TRUTH!" Thank you for your support, generosity and amazing creations. I wish you the most fabulous year ever with many more to come!

To see Kaelyn's amazing work, please go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweetsexycrazy/7925514654/in/photostream

 
Happy Birthday Truth
  TRUTH Carmen w/ Roots - carob by Truth Hawks & -Belleza- Shyla SK 14 by Tricky Boucher

 ~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Sky ML by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Eyeliner: -Belleza- Eyeliner 4 by Shyla Diggs
Hair: TRUTH  Carmen w/ Roots - carob by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: -Belleza- Shyla SK 14 by Tricky Boucher (NEW)
Necklace: LaGyo_Ginkgo necklace by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ Limited Bazaar)
Corset: [Belgravia] - Satin Corset - S - Panther by Jin Elfan (NEW - Check-out the amazing new Leverocci SIM NOW)
Pose: Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment