Wednesday, February 16, 2011

+ BOUNCE + & a bit of RAW HOUSE @ CHIC limited


I was hoping to have been able to blog more CHIC Limited items with this post. Unfortunately, SL had others plans for me. Every time I would log in, I would lose over half my inventory. I had to clear my inventory cache 4 freaking time today! Anyway, at least I had one outfit on and it is definitely one of my favs! I haven't heard much about + BOUNCE + until this cycle of CHIC Limited. Let me tell you, it was LOVE at first sight! Archan Allen's textures and sculpts are amazing. I love the raw fabrics that are mixed with a sexy bohemian flare. The outfit that is exclusive for CHIC Limited, is a 'Bolero Wool'  jacket, which has h a ton of wear and attachment options, the 'Anais' top and the 'Gypsy' skirt. I also wore the hair from RAW HOUSE that is also available at CHIC Limited. This style is super cute and I just adore the short pigtails contrasted by the razor cut bangs.  It also comes with a ton of streaking options as well. So, enough of my rambling, so you can check out the pics. CHIC Limited is only on until the 26th of February, so you better hurry-up and grab some of these fabulous items before they are gone! Here is you limo to CHIC Limited: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Le%20Cirque/16/23/3987



CHIC limited -+BOUNCE+ BOLERO Wool  - Vieux Bleu  ANAIS Short top - Blanc &  GYPSY Long skirt - Vieux Rose
+BOUNCE+ BOLERO Wool / Vieux Bleu,  ANAIS Short top / Blanc  & GYPSY Long skirt / Vieux Rose
CHIC limited -+BOUNCE+ BOLERO Wool  - Vieux Bleu  ANAIS Short top - Blanc &  GYPSY Long skirt - Vieux Rose (close)


~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Evelyn Razorbangs [Oak]
Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Tan - Stained A2 (DBF)
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment