Saturday, December 4, 2010

LOTD -12.4.10 Feat. *BOOM* and a few other amazing new releases!

Things have been pretty crazy with my RL. I haven't been well and just had ambulatory surgery and am currently recovering at home, so I apologize for any late reviews.  However, in all this madness, SLs designers and artists have been a huge distraction and outlet for me. I am thankful for this. One of the main reasons I started this blog, was to play to homage to all the amazing work that has been created in this virtual medium. It also provoked me to expand my own creative interests in photography and writing. So, thank you to all the incredible artists and visionaries in SL!
Anyway, enough of that mushy stuff! There have been some more amazing new releases in SL fashion, which are predominantly making up my LOTD. Aranel Ah just created some awesome new scarves, rightly called 'Righteous Muff", which are made up of the most fabulous textures and shading. Plus, they come with a cool mouth attachment that makes you look like you are breathing cold air. And, as always, they come is just about every color imaginable, including sepia for the upcoming weekly color challenge. I'm a little late to the 52 color blogger challenge, so I decided to wear the 'plum' colored muff to make-up for last weeks challenge. I know, lame....




I am also wearing the new preview version of the new '.ILLUSORY.' skin by Crushed Clarity. It is absolutely stunning and I can't take it off. I can't wait to see the whole line! I also threw on the new 'Delta Open Jacket' from moddishh GossipGirl, which is perfect for layering. Actually, most of moddishh's designs are great for layering. She has become one of my favorite 'go to' designers when I need certain piece to complete my look. Like, all the other designers listed here, her designs are hand drawn and are expertly rendered. So, I hope you like.....



~ Style Info ~

Hair: [e] Horizon - Brown 04
Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_DeepTan - Winter (LB) Freck (NEW)
Cheek Color: A:S:S - Frostbite, strong (FREEEEE! Subo Gifty)
Earrings: *ICED* Pearl Snowflake Earring  (With Love From Hunt)
Muff: *BOOM* Righteous Muff  (Plum)  resize (NEW)
Jacket: Modd.G Delta Open Jacket Black
Sweater: justB /lambswool cardigan COAL
Jeans: [ATOMIC] Skinny Jeans - Ink (Pants)
Bag: .:Vive9:. Wallace Travel Bag - Black (forearm)
Boots: Berries Inc. Linda boots -Black -previously blogged..love them! (NEW)
Poses: Olive Juice
Jacket:

No comments:

Post a Comment