Monday, December 6, 2010

Action - Casual Brisk

MarilynMonroe Munro has just come up with a brilliant idea and it includes complete outfits all featuring Action creations. Right now, she has four (from head to toe) amazing ensembles to fit just about any girl's mood and style. So, each day, for the next 4 days, I will be featuring one of these looks. Today, the outfit is called, 'Casual Brisk'. This look reminds me of my inner quirky nerd, albeit a very fashionable one. So, I definitely had a lot of fun wearing this super cute outfit. I especially love the glasses and hair! Yes, everything you see is included, except the skin and eyes. Each ensemble goes for $1000L. Now, I know you thinking, "What?!" $1000L!" Well, it's actually a very good deal. You need to take into consideration that you are getting everything! You get the hair, outfit, accessories and shoes. I know that I can easily spend $500-1000L on just one pair of shoes. Plus, you have to LOVE the fact that all the styling is done for you! I love being able to just throw on an outfit and not fuss over details. I am aware that there are lot of complete looks for less, but this is all HIGH QUALITY goods and every single piece is created with the utmost care and craftsmanship.This is priceless! So, what are you waiting for? Get your cute pixelated butt down to Action, becuase the limo is waiting: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Action%20Surf%20Sk8te/79/160/21


 Action - 'Casual Brisk'


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: Grix. Teagan - Cinna. - Blonde - Cozy -  Dimp/Clvg
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Cosmic Dream - old freebie, but they have an awesome new one now
Poses: (marukin) & Olive Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment