Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LOTD - 12.1.10 feat. Maitreya

Just a quick LOTD..... So, I am in LOVE with these new 'Moxie' shoes created by Onyx LeShelle. Not only is it a cute wedge, but the sexy 'over-the-knee' socks are built in to the shoe too and with color/ texture change options. If that isn't enough, you have three wear options for the socks as well. You can wear an 'ankle' version, the 'over-the-knee' version, or both together. Definitely a MUST have for the winter season. Now, since I am known to create looks around my shoes, this is exactly what I did. While I was at Maitreya, I picked-up a few of these awesome 'Savoir Tops', which I know I will be getting a lot of use out of over the winter. I paired the top with a uber cute crocheted 'Bean Skirt' from CONCRETE FLOWERS. I have had this piece from Lynaja Bade for a little while now and have been looking for an excuse to blog it. The textures are really amazing. So, thats about it. I hope you like.......





~ Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Dimples: *JeSyLiLO*:::Xmas:::*TatoFace*(Dimples Tan)
Hair: !lamb. Honey - Butterfinger
Top: Maitreya Savoir Top Coal
Skirt: CONCRETE FLOWERS- BEAN SKIRT -CHOC
Pendant: [W&B] Repairs Necklace SILVER - AMBER
Belt: Maitreya  Leather Belt - Black
Bag: {SMS} Leather Tote Brown hand
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Moxie Coal
Poses: Olive Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment