Sunday, January 26, 2014

Not all those who wander are lost...

I once again apologize for my lack of posts this month. My RL has been absolutely crazy and I have not had much time for SL. Because of this, I feel a bit overwhelmed by all the amazing and wonderful new releases and events. There are so many fabulous items to blog and so little time! I will try to make this post quick, so I can catch-up.


Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice, created this STUNNING Kirsty dress for this month's FaMESHed. This chic and flirty strapless dress is absolutely gorgeous. I love the sleek lines that are offset with a ruffle on the side. As always, Sissy rendered this dress to perfection with beautiful textures and tones. Please make sure you run and grab this lovely frock before FaMESHed comes to a close!


This gorgeous skin that I am wearing is a Cosmetic Fair Winter Edition exclusive from aida Ewing of Glam Affair. It is her latest Mokatana skin, which is available in Artic skin tone and comes 8 vibrant fashion forward make-ups. aida's skins are always lovely and well thought out. Each skin comes with 8 brow colors (embedded into the skin) and 2 mole options on tattoo layers. Please do yourself a favor and demo it ASAP!
This amazing Chantelle Bib Necklace, which I decided to pair with my dress, is from that talented Gyorgyna Larnia of LaGyo. This all mesh piece is a carefully crafted wearable work of art. It is also a Collabor88 exclusive and is available in 3 beautiful metals (grey, pink and black). This is yet another item that needs to be on your must grab list.
I don't typically wear antlers, but when I saw these fabulous Winter Antlers from Amberly Boccacio of Glam Affair, I just could not resist! They can be worn as dramatic headpiece or by fantasy avatars. They are a Seasons Story exclusive and come in 6 yummy colors. They are beautifully rendered and definitely make a statement!
To top off my whimsical winter look, I chose this gorgeous new hair release from Mr Truth Hawks. This sexy side-swept do, is called Rowan. Truth has been a roll lately, releasing tons of wonderful new styles, Make sure you get your butt over to his mainstore, so you can demo them all!

With that said, here are your LMs and Credits:


~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Clarity (XS) by Ikon Innovia (avail @ FaMESHed)
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Skin: -Glam Affair- Mokatana - Artic 03 A by aida Ewing (avail @ Cosmetic Fair)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rowan - Light Blondes by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Antlers: -Glam Affair- Winter Antlers - CandyQueen by Amberly Boccacio (avail @ Seasons Story)
Necklace: LaGyo_Chantelle bib necklace Grey by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ C88)
Dress: Baiastice_kirsty fuchsia by Sissy Pessoa (avail @ FaMESHed)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Hand Appliers: -Glam Affair- Slink Hands Skin Appliers (Artic) by aida Ewing
Nails: Nailed It - Pastels Set HUD - Magenta by Giela Delpaso 
Ring: Cae :: Promise :: Ring by Caelan Hancroft  (NEW)
Pose: Del May - by Del May
Pose 2: My own
~Decor Info~
Build: [we're CLOSED] ruined cottage * by Mandingo Quan
Tree: [we're CLOSED] tree 02F bare by Wendy Xeno
Log: [we're CLOSED] tree 02 log bare by Wendy Xeno
Shrub:  [we're CLOSED] shrub bare M by Wendy Xeno




No comments:

Post a Comment