Sunday, January 5, 2014

Always Save Some Of The Best For Last!

If you read my blog often, then you know I tend to wait towards the end of an event to post some of my favorite items. I would love to post such items as soon as I get them, but the feeds are usually so saturated with the same designs at that time. So this is why I like to wait until the things slow down a bit. Plus, these are often creations that you may have forgotten about, especially if you were not able to get into the event right away.
I was soooooo excited to find out that Onyx LeShelle of Maitreya is now a permanent Collabor88 designer! Her debut creations for December were absolutely phenomenal, but I would expect no less from this iconic and gifted designer.


Onyx created this fabulous Oversized Coat in several lovely soft and muted tones. I can never have enough over-sized coats, especially ones like this that work well for layering. I paired Onyx's Panel Leggings with this coat, since they went together perfectly! I also adore the geometrical feel that the panels give to the overall look. Please make sure you run over to Collabor88 to try on these demos, since today is the last day for the December cycle!


Speaking of gorgeous December Collabor88 exclusives, Bubbles Clawtooth of Clawtooth, created this AMAZING headband adorned hair style, called Snuggle Party! The name of this hair says it all. The over-sized knit headband (I know it is not really a headband, but my brain is a bit dead at the moment) keeps your head warm and cozy, while still looking fabulous. Plus, I love the wispy and slightly messy tendrils. Bubbles has been on a roll lately, especially when it comes to creating such gorgeous and unique hair styles. This is another MUST demo at Collabor88 before it ends. 
aida Ewing of -Glam Affair-, created a new line of skin for this round of Collabor88. It is called, Mokatana (Hmm... I wonder where she got this name from?) and she is seriously lovely! It is available in the America skin tone and comes in several beautiful make-ups with 7 different brow colors embedded into the skin! Need I say DEMO it ASAP?


I'm on a bit of deadline, so if I forgot to mention anything, please forgive me. Here are your LMs and Credits:


~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Whit (S) by Ikon Innovia (avail @ FaMESHed)
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Skin: -Glam Affair- Mokatana skin - America 03 G by aida Ewing (avail @ C88)
Hair: ClawtoothSnuggle Party - Girl Next Door by Bubbles Clawtooth (avail @ C88)
Scarf: Tee*fy Unisex Scarf Black (Unrigged) by Azure Electricteeth
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Royal Khadijah Estate - Short - SILVERby Maxi Gossamer (avail @ FaMESHed)
Sweater: Tee*fy Turtle Neck Basic Sweater Black ( Inner LayeringV 2) by Azure Electricteeth
Coat: Maitreya Oversized Coat - Snow by Onyx LeShelle (avail @ C88)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Bag by Siddean Munro
Hand Appliers: -Glam Affair- Slink Hands Skin Appliers (America) by aida Ewing
Nails: Nailed It - Metals Set HUD - Gunmetal by Giela Delpaso
Rings: MG - Ring - Royal Khadijah Estate - Small - SILVER by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ FaMESHed)
Clutch: ISON  folded leather clutch (black) by Harry Hyx
Leggings: Maitreya  Panel Leggings - V1 Dark by Onyx LeShelle  (avail @ C88)
Boots:  JD - Boots Tundra - Mega Packby davidefre Resident
Pose 1: {Imeka~} Rosie 5 by NatiWilliams Resident  (avail @ C88)
Pose 2 & 3: *Le Poppycock* Part of Wine & Cheese Series by Olivia Lalonde 


No comments:

Post a Comment