Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Although The Weather Outside Is Frightful....

I really should be singing 'White Chirstmas', because for the first time in 'I-don't- know-how-many-years', it snowed for Christmas. I have been seeing tons of amazing Holiday exclusives that have been released by my favorite designers. So, it was ridiculously hard to choose what to wear for my Holiday post. Maylee Oh, of The Secret Store, won me over with her super cute and beautiful Holiday exclusive items, which are available for around 45L. I mean, how can you NOT love this uber adorable 'Oh Deer' sweater?! The dear wearing vintage glasses is just too good to pass up! This 'crepe skater skirt' is so lovely, feminine and can definitely be worn all year round. And, of course, I LOVE these cherry polka dot 'Cristmas Tights'. To complete this Holiday look, I chose one of my favorite new hair styles from ::Exile::, called 'Raspberry Beret'. However, despite this style's namesake, the beret can be changed to almost any color via texture-change script.
So, with that all said, I wish you all a very HAPPY and HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON!

The Secret Store
::Exile::
 
The Secret Store - Christmas Sweater - Oh Deer/White & Crepe Skater Skirt - Charcoal


The Secret Store - Christmas Sweater - Oh Deer-White & Crepe Skater Skirt - Charcoal Close


Location: Kitties Heaven
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Brown (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Glam Affair-Couture Eyeliner no.03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Skin:[PXL] SOPHIA SK ( Cherry Lips){PR} by Hart Larsson
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.3 by Hart Larsson
Hair: ::Exile:: Raspberry Beret:Cashmere by Kavar Cleanslate (NEW)
Earrings: LaGyo_Lost Crystal Earrings silver by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ TDR Fusion)
Necklace (short): PIDIDDLE - My Special Treasures - Some Teeth I Found by Brutus Martinek (Avail @ Arcade)
Necklace (long): MG Love Teddy Bear - RED by Maxi Gossamer (Avail @ Arcade)
Sweater:The Secret Store Christmas Sweater - Oh Deer/White by Maylee Oh
Skirt: The Secret Store Crepe Skater Skirt - Charcoa by Maylee Oh
Tights: The Secret Store Christmas Tights - Cherry by Maylee Oh
Ring: LaGyo_Cherub ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Shoes:Leverocci - Mary Jane Pumps_Nero by Jin Elfan
Pose 1 (with bear): -.label motion.- My Christmas teddy 2by Anne Dakun (avail @ TDR Fusion)
Pose 2: Focus Poses - 118 series  by Carol King Bravin (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment