Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last Few Hours of CINEMA!


Happy Halloween everyone! I proud to report that I survived 'Frankenstorm Sandy' and am back in NY. I had wanted to post this a couple days ago, but due to the storm I lost power and cable. Not necessarily all at the same time. Anyway, I had to post this awesome ensemble from PIDIDDLE, which is a CINEMA exclusive and also perfect for a Halloween post. It is called 'Undead Perfection Esemble. The whole set is composed of a 'Death Mask', plastic surgery marks, a bodysuit and nails. This is basically what happens to a person when they die during a boob job and come back to life as a zombie. You got to love the idea! Well, I am not sure if that was the inspiration behind this creation, but this is my interpretation. So, let me stop my babbling, so you get to CINEMA NOW!

CINEMA

 
PIDIDDLE - Undead Perfection Death Mask & Bodysuit for CINEMA
PIDIDDLE - Undead Perfection Bodysuit by Brutus Martinek (avail @ CINEMA)

~Style Info~
Skin:  -Glam Affair- Dark Side - Roza 04 A by aida Ewing (NEW)
Mask: PIDIDDLE - Undead Perfection Death Mask by Brutus Martinek  (avail @ CINEMA)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Voodoo Rocker -  Chain 1 + Skulls + Heart by Maxi Gossamer (NEW)
Necklace 2: MG - Necklace -Voodoo Rocker -  Chain 1 + Skulls by Maxi Gossamer  (NEW)
Bodysuit: PIDIDDLE - Undead Perfection Bodysuit by Brutus Martinek (avail @ CINEMA)
Cuffs: Fleshtone ::Narsha Vanity Cuff [Onyx] by Fleshtone Team  (NEW)
Tights: ::HH:: Hucci Basic Tights Sheer - Black by Eboni Khan
Boots: Belgravia - Electra Boots - Nero by Jin Elfan
Pose: Del May - by Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment