Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Autumn Blues


Things have been a a bit nuts lately with my health, family, and not to mention all the SL technical issues, so please bear with me. I am trying really hard to get back to a normal posting schedule. Thankfully, I have a lot great friends and I don't know what I would do without them. So with that said, let me talk about this post. Maylee Oh of The Secret Store has been creating again. I am totally in love with her new mesh 'Oversized Sweater'! This is the perfect Fall wardrobe staple and can be worn in so many ways. I chose to pair it with my favorite 'LouLou' jeans from 'Mon Tissu'. I also had these awesome new mesh 'Siberia Boots' from  Leverocci, which are pure love. Since I am literally at a loss for words for once, I will just give you the LMs  and pics....

The Secret Store

 
The Secret Store - Oversized Sweater - Chalk by Maylee Oh
 
The Secret Store - Oversized Sweater - Chalk by Maylee Oh (close)
 
 
 
Location: Pixel Dreams
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Brown ML by Ikon Innovia
Lashes:Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Belleza- Eyeliner 4 by Shyla Diggs
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Skin: -Glam Affair- Lilith - Europa - Timeless 02 D by aida Ewing (avail@C88)
Hair: ::Exile:: This Years Love:Cashmere by Kavar Cleanslate (NEW)
Scarf: Tee*fy Soft Cotton Tied Scarf Black Ombre by Azure Electricteeth
Earrings: MG - Earring - Valencia by Maxi Gossamer (NEW)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Valencia - Group 1by Maxi Gossamer (NEW)
Sweater: The Secret Store - Oversized Sweater - Chalk by Maylee Oh (NEW)
Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Used  by Anouk Spot
Watch: [glow] studio -Boyfriends Watch with bracelets (silver) by Jocelyn Anatine (NEW)
Boots: Leverocci - Siberia Boots_Nero by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Bag:  [AUX] Tiny Tote - Ink by Tyr Rozenblum (avail@C88)
Ring: :FANATIK: Knuckle Duster Gothic ring Silver Light by Kendra Zaurak (NEW)
Pose 1: label Motion -  by anne Dakun
Pose 2: Del May - by Del May


No comments:

Post a Comment