Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunlight, opened up my eyes to see for the first time

I guess I would call this post a typical 'LOTD' featuring one fabulous and also lastest releases from Jin Elfan of Leverocci .This release, is aka her 'Soft Satin Blouse'. It is absolutely gorgeous and perfect rendered. Jin really is a genius when to comes to mesh!
I also decided to wear the new 'Lily V2' skin, fromTricky Boucher of -Belleza-. I have been long awaiting another new release from this skin maestro. And let me just say, it was definitely worth the wait! So, be sure to checkout some demos. I am wearing the group gift in this post.
Ikon Innovia just released a new version (v2) of is hugely popular 'Horizon' eyes, called 'Barely There'! They are so lovely and so realistic. In my opinion, Ikon creates the best eyes on the grid. Since the first day I tried them on about a year ago, I have been loyal convert. So, do yourself a huge favor and stop in and try on a demo. 
For once I am at a loss for words. LOL! So, please check-out the images and here are you limos:

Leverocci
-Belleza-
IKON

Leverocci - Soft Satin Blouse_StandardSizing_S_Nude by Jin Elfan
-Belleza- Lily V2 Med Group Gift by Tricky Boucher & IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Barely Sky (M) by Ikon Innovia

Location: Peahi
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Barely Sky (M) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Hair (pic 1): .ploom. Daydream [S] - Ploomage [browns] by Helyanwe Vindaloo (avail@C88)
Hair (pic 2): [LeLutka]-ROMA hair - Praline by Thorra Charon
Skin: -Belleza- Lily V2 Med Group Gift by Tricky Boucher (NEW)
Sunglasses: Izzie's -  Oversized Sunglasses (brown lenses) (mesh) by Izzie Button (NEW)
Necklace: undefined lilies -  mad hatter (mint/silver)  by Liliana Barrs
Blouse: Leverocci - Soft Satin Blouse_StandardSizing_S_Nude by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Belt: (TokiD)  flower belt - sunflower by Maya Levane
Shorts: {mon tissu} Shorts - Greta - Used 1 by Anouk Spot
Bare Feet: Slink Mesh Feet S (Rigged) by Siddean Munro
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment