Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Husssssssssssh

With all the beautiful weather we have been having, I was in very colorful mood. I had been meaning to blog this AMAZING dress from Giz Seorn, called the 'Floral Breezy Dress', for some time now. I have been so behind lately, because I think SL hates me. LOL. Meshes are not showing-up, I keep crashing and can not TP. It takes forever to do just one post. So, suffice it to say, I am really frustrated! But, all the incredible designers and their fabulous releases, seem to keep me going. I also have a new skin to show you from Hush Darkrose of Hush Skins, called "Lily". This skin is really lovely and so perfect for Spring. I really suggest trying on demo. So, here are the limos:

GizzA
[HUSH]  skins

GizzA - Floral Breezy Dress [Blue] by Giz Seorn
[HUSH] Lily - Bewitched - Cream (mb nc) by Hush Darkrose

~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes - Pale Blue (ML) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Hair: [LeLutka]-ROMA hair - Praline by Thorra Charon (NEW)
Skin: [HUSH] Lily - Bewitched - Cream (mb nc) by Hush Darkrose (NEW)
Lashes:  Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Hair Flower: je suis....hibiscus behind ear - blue by Julia Merosi
Necklace: je suis....turquoise necklace - blue by Julia Merosi
Earrings: LaGyo_LaGyo_Paisley earrings gold by Gyorgyna Larnia (Culture Shock 2012 preview)
Dress: GizzA - Floral Breezy Dress [Blue] by Giz Seorn
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails  by Izzie Button
Ring L: F I N E S M I T H - Here comes the sun - white & blue by yula Finesmith (NEW)
Ring R: je suis...turquoise ring by Julia Merosi
Bangle: [MANDALA] Pearl Rain  Bracelet/Cream Gold by kikunosuke Eel
Poses: Del May by Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment