Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Still Thinking About A Title...

I was feeling quite fluish the last few days, so it felt like forever since I had posted. Even if I only take a couple days off from SL, there is always so much stuff that has happened in my absence. Marry Lemur of Overhigh is always creating and releasing so many wonderful items. I have no idea how she manages to come up with so many gorgeous designs so quickly, but she does! I seriously love all her latest releases, so it is impossible to choose just one favorite. However, for this post, I chose her new 'Bob' dress.

Overhigh - Bob Dress - Orange & Leverocci - Satin Wrap Heels-Brown

 I was really drawn to it's chic geometrical print, which is mixed with a relaxed and sexy diaphanous texture.  It just screams Summer, even though it almost Fall. But, I refuse to submit to Autumn clothes just yet!

Overhigh - Bob Dress - Orange

As for accessories, I added some bold and gold new statement pieces from LaGyo's new Summer Collection. Gyo's new collection is to DIE for! So, do yourself a favor and check it out ASAP. It is located in a Safari-like tent in front of the LaGyo Mainstore

Belleza -TRUTH-HANDverk -LaGyo- Nailed It

I also could not resist this new 'Lion Tail Necklace' from Daphne Klossovsky of HANDverk! Actually, I think it was released a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, I had been experiencing a lot trouble with my inventory and had been missing a lot of items - including this one. I just finally sorted the problem out (literally) and found this stunning necklace that Daphne had released for this round of the Zodiac. I am always amazed at her eye for detail. This is another MUST have!

Leverocci - Satin Wrap Heels_Brown & -Belleza- SLink Appliers Feet

Ok, I am really EXCITED about these last two items! One of these items are the new Slink feet appliers from -Belleza- ! FINALLY! I have been waiting and waiting for -Belleza- to release their Slink appliers for feet! They had already released their hand appliers, so it just made me that much more impatient. I am addicted to appliers for Slink's mesh feet and hands. I was completely at a loss, since I wear -Belleza-  skin all the time. Anyway, they are beautiful and well worth the wait! Shyla Diggs did an extraordinary job with the texturing! They are in the -Belleza- Mainstore now, so go grab them!
OMG! And these shoes are just too fabulous words! Jin Elfan of Leverocci outdid herself again! These super luxurious 'Satin Wrap Heels' are not only beautiful, but designed to be worn with Slink's medium height mesh feet - which is another aspect about these shoes that I adore. As long as I have applier's from my favorite skin designers, I am set! No more fussing for hours, while trying to match my feet to my skin. I also can not get over how perfectly rendered these shoes are! They are available in a ton of colors and also a plastic version too. You HAVE to try these shoes on right NOW! You will not want to take them off! 
OK, I know I am babbling and probably not making much sense at this point, so I will give you the credits and the LMs:


Location: Rougham
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Bronze (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Skin: -Belleza-  Ashley SK BBB 2 by Tricky Boucher (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Qopi [Roots] - LightBrowns05 by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Sunglasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (brown lenses) (mesh) by Izzie Button
Earrings: LaGyo_Luz earrings SMALL Gold by Gyorgyna Larnia (New Summer Collection!)
Necklace: [HANDverk]Lion Tail Necklace.wheat.chest by Daphne Klossovsky (avail @ Zodiac)
Dress: Overhigh - Bob Dress - Orange by Marry Lemur (NEW)
Bangles: LaGyo_Maya bangle gold by Gyorgyna Larnia (New Summer Collection!)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1   by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Hand Appliers: -Belleza-  Slink Hand Appliers SK by Shyla Diggs 
Nails: Nailed It - Ombre Set by Giela Delpaso (NEW)
Ring: LaGyo_Luz ring Gold by Gyorgyna Larnia (New Summer Collection!)
Bag: (TokiD) picnic tote (earth) -hand by Maya Levane
Feet: Slink Med Mesh Feet (Av) Toes XXS by Siddean Munro
Feet Appliers: -Belleza-  Slink Feet Appliers SK by Shyla Diggs (NEW)
Shoes: Leverocci - Satin Wrap Heels_Brown by Jin Elfan (avail on MP Here) (NEW)
Pose 1: -.label motion.-  Sandra Pose by anne Dakun
Pose 2: {.:exposeur:.} - Back to Black 8 M by RubyStarlight Writer (avail @ C88)

No comments:

Post a Comment