Sunday, March 3, 2013

I've got a brand new pair of roller skates....

Hmm! Where to start?! I hurt my eye! Owww! I have not been able to see much the whole weekend and I am in quite a bit of pain. But, there were so many important things to blog that I tried to tough out one post.
First of all, the March round of The Arcade has officially started! One of my most favorite items to be found there are Maylee Oh's, of  The Secret Store, 'Vintage Roller Skates'. They are beautifully made and too cute for words! I think I need a pair in each color. If I am having shoe crisis, I can always look good in roller skates. Problem solved! Truth Hawks is also participating in the current round of Arcade and made this gorgeous 'Video Games' hair. It is a lovely wavy style that comes with a beautiful (and optional) floral headband. I tinted mine to fit my outfit.
Speaking of awesome events, I am wearing this fabulous Collabor88 exclusive from Azure Electricteeth of -Tee*fy and -LaViere-. It is the 'Polly Tucked Blouse' and 'Stella Highwaisted Short Skirt'. I always love Azure's amazing mesh creations. They are not only beautiful, but flirty in a very innocent way.
And, last but definitely not least... It is the first of the month and it is time for Belleza's Best Buys. For this round, Tricky Boucher introduced a lovely new skin, called 'Amy'. Amy comes in 3 gorgeous make-ups and each can be bought for the super reasonable price of just 400L. Each skin comes with several brow options, cleavage options and extra lip tattoos. However, you have only until the end of the weekend to grab 'Amy' for Best Buys!You can see more of Amy at the Whore Couture Festival too! Hmm... I wonder if a new skin line is in the works?
So, with that said, please take a look at pics that were taken and edited with one eye .LOL! Here are your LMs:

The Arcade
Collabor88
-Belleza- 

LaViere for Collabor88  and The Secret Store for Arcade

LaViere for Collabor88  and Truth for Arcade & Belleza Amy for Best Buys

Belleza - Amy SK 02 - Best Buys


Location: Hazardous
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Silver (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Skin: -Belleza-  Amy Sk BBB 2 (Dark) by Tricky Boucher (Belleza Best Buys)
Hair: TRUTH Video Games - LightBrown by Truth Hawks (avail @ The Arcade)
Headband:  TRUTHVideo Games Orchids - Pink (tinted to match outfit and comes with hair) by Truth Hawks  (avail @ The Arcade)
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Black Sun - GOLD by Maxi Gossamer  (avail @ FaMESHed)
Necklace: MG -  Necklace -  Black Sun - Long - GOLD by Maxi Gossamer  (avail @ FaMESHed)
Top: Tee*fy Polly Tucked Blouse Chocolate by Azure Electricteeth  (avail @ C88)
Skirt: Tee*fy  Stella Highwaisted Short Skirt Black by Azure Electricteeth  (avail @ C88)
Ring: MG -  Ring - Black Sun - GOLD - L by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ FaMESHed)
Tights: Maitreya Allure Tights - Black by Onyx LeShelle
Skates: The Secret Store Vintage Roller Skates -Brown Leather by Maylee Oh (avail @ The Arcade)
Poses: BENT! Various Poses by Catherine Fairport

No comments:

Post a Comment