Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In a Beatiful World

The weather may always be delightful in SL, even when it appears to full of snow and freezing, but I can not say the same for NY. It snowed once again last night and it has been quite chilly. The night before, my furnace decided to break and I cannot begin to tell you just how COLD my home was! Thankfully, they were able to fix it yesterday. To be honest, I really have no place to complain about this happening. Many of my neighbors in Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island and New Jersey, did not have any heat or power for weeks! This obviously occurred when Superstorm Sandy decided to wreak havoc all over the Eastern Seaboard. Knowing what all these people had to deal with, I feel like a spoiled brat if I whine about this. It still sucked, non-the-less.
I had wanted to create this post yesterday, but my hands were too cold type or edit. LOL. FYI: It is very difficult to edit via touch pad in gloves. I decided to create a not-so-new post. This last year had been very crazy for me and I had not been able to blog many of the creations I planned on posting. So, I am hoping to catch-up on a lot of posts, since my computer is running super fast again and my major viewer issues have been fixed. Yay! So, please take a look at the images and a credits.


MichaMi - Mini Statement in Purple &  Baiastice -Short Fur Coat-onyx

MichaMi - Mini Statement in Purple &  Baiastice -Short Fur Coat-onyx (close)


Location: My Home
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - ICE (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Glam Affair-Couture Eyeliner no.03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Skin:[PXL] SOPHIA SK (PINK Lips) by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Shadow: [PXL] SOPHIA SK Cat Eyes by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Shadow:  [PXL] SOPHIA SK (Smokey Eyes) by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles (tattoo 2.x) by Hart Larsson
Beauty Mark: [PXL] Beauty Mark POS3 Dark DX by Hart Larsson
Hair: TRUTH Vanya w/ Roots - frappuccino by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Necklace (short): ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Rosana Necklace by Snow Martiel (NEW)
Necklace (long): LaGyo_Cloe necklace silver by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ TDR FUSION)
Turtleneck Sweater: Baiastice_Cashmere Mesh turtleneck sweater-black by Sissy Pessoa
Coat: Baiastice_Short Fur Coat-onyx by Sissy Pessoa
Skirt: MichaMi: Mini Statement in Purple by Milla Michinaga
Bracelet: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Rosana Bracelet by Snow Martiel (NEW)
Bag: -Glam Affair- Petra Rivet Bag in Black (Silver) by Glam Affair Team (NEW)
Tights: Maitreya Allure Tights - Black by Onyx LeShelle
Boots: Leverocci - Ava OTK Boots_XS_Python_Nero by Jin Elfan
Poses: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis
Table and Chairs: [noctis] antique tea cup w sllver spoon by Yelena Istmal

No comments:

Post a Comment