Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Early Morning


One of my new favorite events has to be FAIR. They have such a lovely collection of designers, who create event exclusives that reflect a certain time of day. Their creations are also set at a fair price, which is both fair for the customer and the designer. One of the most gorgeous creations at FAIR, is a delicate mesh silk slip created by Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice. The slip is called 'Aida' and it comes in ton of yummy colors.
I also have been meaning to post a recently released skin from Carina Larsen of Amacci. This skin is called Nuiko and it is really made for an avatar who has more Asian features. But it looked great on my avatar as well. The skin tone is so lovely. But, then again, all the Amacci Skins have amazing skin tones! Carina always makes such beautiful skins, so I really suggest you check-out her different skins and try on some demos. Here are your LMs:

FAIR
Amacci Skin 
 
Baiastice Aida for FAIR
 Baiastice_Aida dress-nude by Sissy Pessoa
Amacci Skin – Nuiko (Pearl)  & TRUTH - Jade

  Amacci Skin - Nuiko (Pearl) - 11 Cat - Teeth by Carina Larsen & TRUTH Jade w/Roots - frappuccino by Truth Hawks
 
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Silver (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Hair: TRUTH Jade w/Roots - frappuccino by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: Amacci Skin - Nuiko (Pearl) - 11 Cat - Teeth by Carina Larsen (NEW)
Earrings: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Pretty Butterfly Earring Silver (NEW)
Necklace: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Pretty Butterfly Necklace Silver (NEW)
Slip: Baiastice_Aida dress-nude by Sissy Pessoa (avail @ FAIR)
Bracelet:(Yummy) Pearl Bracelet by Polyester Partridge
Ring:(Yummy) Boho Ring - Black and Thin Boho Ring - Black by Polyester Partridge (avail@C88)
Bare Feet: Slink Mesh Feet S (Rigged) by Siddean Munro
Poses:{.:exposeur:.} by RubyStarlight Writer

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Lila <3 We have not talked much this past little while......and I have not left many boneheaded comments on your blog lately so I better pick it up :) and as soon as I am done all my bloggie things I am headed over to Amacci to try on these beautiful skins!

    But I really hope you and your family have time to overcome Sandy and still have a fabulous Christmas season!

    <3 Evion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you so much for your kind words, Evion <3 I have been bad, when it come to commenting on people's blog posts. So, I really need to leave my dorky comments on all my favorite blogs, like yours. Btw, your comments are never 'boneheaded'. LOL!
    Thankfully, all is well here and we were not hit as hard as many families were. I am feel very fortunate for that. It was awful seeing so much destruction close to home and not being to do that much about it.
    Anyway, I hope you find some gorgeous skins and have a wonderful Holiday Season.

    <333
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of you as I watched CNN, and I was overwhelmed by the destruction in a city so beautiful and so populated! But I am happy to hear that you're ok :)

      ....and glad you're ok with my comments hehe, I did buy this skin, it is very beautiful! If I ever catch up I am going to blog it! And I know I have been a terrible comment-er as well, there is just so many places to do so .....lol

      Take care <3

      <3 Evion

      Delete