Sunday, August 19, 2012

Limited Chic


There are so many events going on in SL! It is becoming impossible to keep track of them all! LOL! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE events! Especially events, where you can purchase gorgeous designer exclusives for a very reasonable price. Limited Bazaar is one of these of events, where you can purchase fabulous finds for just 150L! One of my favorite brands, who is participating in this cycle, is Fleshtone. They have two stunning dresses available, but I chose to wear their uber chic 'Marina' dress for this post. I have huge weak spot for tailored 'shirt dresses'. They always look fashionable and do not need much additional accessorising for them to look complete.
 I also decided to wear a skin that I have meaning to post for ages! I do apologize for my tardiness. As most of you know by now, I have been having major connection issues. It takes forever for me to complete one post. I went from doing one post per day to 3 posts per week (if I am lucky). This skin is called 'Isabelle', which was created by NatalieWells of Deesses Skins, and comes with a ton of make-up options, which I LOVE. She also includes teeth, hairbase and cleavage options as well. I like 'Isabelle', since she has a slightly more mature look. Now, by mature I do not mean 'old'. I just don't feel she looks like a teenager. I really suggest that you take a look a Natalie's skins. She caters to everyone. A demo is definitely in order!
OMG, I am so in love with Kavar Cleanslate's, of Exile, new 'Sober' style. I love the super sophisticated short style. It is definitely a new favorite of mine and a wardrobe MUST. I am so happy that Kavar came back from his small hiatus and is creating again. He was definitely missed! There are many new styles, so I suggest you try them ALL!
Here are your LMs:

Fleshtone @ Limited Bazaar
Deesses Skins
::Exile::

Fleshtone - Marina for Limited Bazaar
 Fleshtone ::Marina Dress [Leopard] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl
Deeses Skin - Isabella & Exile - Sober
 Deesses Skins: Isabelle: Natural by NatalieWells &  ::Exile:: Sober:Moreno by Kavar Cleanslate



Location: Abduction Alley
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Sky ML by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Eyeliner: -Belleza- Eyeliner 4 by Shyla Diggs
Eye Shadow: Izzie's - Elena Eyeshadow smokey 2 by Izzie Button (NEW)
Skin: Deesses Skins: Isabelle: Natural by NatalieWells (NEW)
Lips: Deesses Skins: Isabelle: Lipstick 5 by NatalieWells (NEW)
Hair: ::Exile:: Sober:Moreno by Kavar Cleanslate (NEW)
Glasses: ~Tableau Vivant~ Colorful Glasses by M4ri1yn Magic (avail @ L'accessoires)
Necklace: +>A&A<+ The Imperfect Pearl Necklace - Black by Airedine Poe (avail@C88)
Dress: Fleshtone ::Marina Dress [Leopard] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl (avail @ Limited Bazaar)
Belt: LaGyo _Rope belt Black by Gyorgyna Larnia
Cuff: Leverocci - Stone Encrusted Cuff_Onyx by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Bag: Baiastice_Theory Mesh Handbag-black-with pose-resize by Sissy Pessoa
Shoes: ISON - miraya open-toe bootie (all colors) by Harry Hyx (avail@C88)
Pose 1:  label Motion  Marta Pose Series by anne Dakun (avail @ Limited Bazaar)
Pose 2:  ::WetCat:: TTB Series by WetCat Flux



No comments:

Post a Comment