Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Keeping Cool

It is another seriously HOT day in NYC, so I figured I would stay inside and be comforted by the air conditioning. So, I decide to login to SL and I am imagining that I am somewhere in upstate New York by a pond; being totally lazy. Maybe this weekend I can do this in RL. LOL! Anyway, I have the perfect look for such lazy warm days. Maya Levane, of Toki-Doki, has been on such a roll lately! She has been creating the most perfect mesh Summer separates. And, for Stumblebum this week, you can grab her exclusive mesh 'Mari Top'. I decided to pair this gorgeous top with Maya's mesh 'Cocoro' shorts, which come in every color imaginable!
Siddean Munro,of Slink, just answered my prayers this week and finally released a pair of mesh 'Aussi Thongs'! I have been waiting to see who would release the first pair of mesh flip-flops and Siddean did an just this! What I love most about these 'thongs', is they are created to go with her mesh feet. Yes, you do have to buy the mesh feet separate, but they are DEFINITELY worth it. I have not taken them off all Summer! She has created other sandals and shoes to go with these feet too. The thongs come with both a rigged and non-rigged mesh option.
One Voice is still going strong and we have manged the raise 20K needed for Gala Phoenix to cover her legal fees. I can't tell you how much it warms my heart to see the SL community get together and help a fellow resident, as well as amazing creator, in need. It just goes to show that with a common goal and lots of support, anything can be accomplished. Thankfully, One Voice is on until the 22nd, so please come buy a pick-up one of the many fabulous designer exclusives. For more info on One Voice and Gala's legal situation, go here:http://curioonline.org/  
Inka Mexicola, of Essences, created this stunning 'Moana' skin for One Voice. In comes in 3 skin tones and has several tattoo options. Inka's skins are quickly becoming a huge favorite of mine.
And last, but definitely not least, Truth Hawks has been creating hair like crazy again. For this post I chose his latest release, called 'Aurora'. It is rigged mesh and comes with a HUD so you change the color of the headband, I am totally in love with this long and wavy style. So, let me stop my babbling, so you can go try on some demos! Here are your LMs:

Toki-Doki
Slink
ONE VOICE
Essences
TRUTH

TokiD - Marie Top & Cocoro Shorts
  (TokiD) Mari Top (mint) & Cocoro Shorts (beige) by Maya Levane
Essences for ONE VOICE, TRUTH and Toki-Doki
{.essences.} Moana Medium (GP) by Inka Mexicola


Thank you Eurydice for letting me use your SIM!
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Blue ML by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara Tatt: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Liner: MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series-5 by Ekilem Resident
Hair: TRUTH Aurora w/Roots - champagne by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: {.essences.} Moana Medium (GP) by Inka Mexicola (Avail @ ONE VOICE)
Lips: Izzie's - Lipgloss nude by Izzie Button
Earrings: [glow] studio -Plume Collier (gold) (Dandelion) by Jocelyn Anatine
Necklace: [glow] studio - Sparkling feather (Bittersweet) by Jocelyn Anatine
Top: (TokiD) Mari Top (mint) by Maya Levane (Stumblebum Exclusive)
Shorts: (TokiD) Cocoro Shorts (beige) by Maya Levane 
Bracelets L: EarthStones Tumbled Stones Bracelet - Spring Garden, Night Sky & Sand n Surf by Abraxxa Anatine
Bag: Fleshtone :: Azealia Mini-Bag R [Maya] by Fleshtone Team  (NEW) 
Bare Feet: Slink Mesh Feet S (Rigged) by Siddean Munro
Flip-Flops: Slink Aussie Thong Unrigged Black by Siddean Munro (NEW)
Deck: :: AB :: Cape Cod Dock by Clementine Ishtari
Pose: Purple Poses by Audrey Guter 

No comments:

Post a Comment