Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lovely Leah


I know I have worn aida Ewing's latest masterpiece, called 'Leah', in many posts now. However, I also promised that a full review was on the way. I actually did the photos for the review and they have been posted up on flickr for a few days. They should have been blogged immediately after, but I was informed that photos for my first gallery showing were do right ASAP! Now, I thought I had a week, so I had to put everything aside to get these pics done. I need to learn to pay more attention to time constraints. *LOL*
Anyway, 'Leah' has left me speechless. I do believe it is my FAVORITE -Glam Affair- skin to date! If you love -Glam Affair- skins as much as I do, then you will know how hard a call that is to make. What I love most 'Leah' is the fresh feel to her skin and her perfect smattering of freckles. She comes in 12 make-up tones that reflect this season's color palate and a no make-up version as well. Every single face is gorgeous! Plus, if that isn't enough, she comes with a ton of lipstick layer options and 3 more freckle options. There are 3 brow and hair base colors, which is great news for red heads. aida left nothing out. And, of course, there 5 luminous skin tones to choose from. So, let me stop my rambling, so you can check it all out. Here is your limo, so go try a demo at -Glam Affair-:

-Glam Affair-


-Glam Affair- Leah MedTan - 01-12 D by aida Ewing
-Glam Affair- Leah Skin Tones
-Glam Affair- Leah - Clean BL, Natural Red, MedTan D, Tan D & Dark - Clean D by aida Ewing
-Glam Affair- Leah Natural - 05 D & LaGyo Crystal Brows Pink
-Glam Affair- Leah MedTan - 05 D by aida Ewing

~ Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia
Hair (pics 1 & 3): TRUTH  Auralee w/Roots (Mesh) - fudge & carob by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Hair (pic 2): TRUTH  Kalle 2 w/ roots champagne, copper, fudge, chocolate & crow by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Tops (pic 2): :STICKY FINGERS: My blue dotted bra, My purple dotted bra, My red dotted bra, My white dotted bra & My yellow dotted bra by Michell Tomsen
Crystal Brows (pic 3): LaGyo_Crystal Brows Pink by Gyorgyna Larnia (Avail @ TDR until Thurs)
Poses: marukin by Valencia Southard

No comments:

Post a Comment