Monday, March 26, 2012

Whie Orchid


Mila Tatham, of *SoliDea FoliEs*, has been releasing so many brilliant and beautiful creations lately, that it is  almost impossible to keep up! Everything is so lovely, which makes it so difficult to not want to blog everything right away. Unfortunately, I am one of the slowest blogger's on earth. If my connection is fine, I always fuss over details and spend way too long editing. Mind you, I never like to alter the way most creations look. I just obsess over viewer glitches, lighting issues and the jaggy edges. Plus, I always like to add something special to my images. Anyway, I have know idea why I am talking about myself....
So, back to this amazing piece, called 'White Orchid'. This ensemble, like all of Mila's designs, is basically wearable art. Utter fantasy! Why have a second life if you can not indulge in such luxuries? You absolutely MUST see Mila's creations for yourself!
Once again, I am wearing aida Ewing's fabulous new masterpiece, called 'Leah'. Like I had mentioned before, I feel this is one her best skins to date! And that is a really tough thing to say, since aida's skins are always fabulous. This is is skin that will make any shape look stunning! Although, I still recommend trying on a demo. Please stay tuned for a full review. In the mean time, here are your limos:

*SoliDea FoliEs*
-Glam Affair-

*SoliDea FoliEs* White Orchid
*Solidea FoliEs* white orchid by Mila Tatham
Solidea Folies White Orchid & -Glam Affair- Leah
-Glam Affair-  Leah Light - 06 BL by aida Ewing

Location: Gilmour
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia
Hair: [e] Other - Blonde 02 by Elikapeka Tiramisu
Skin: -Glam Affair-  Leah Light - 06 BL by aida Ewing (NEW)
Necklace: F I N E S M I T H - BEAUTIFUL SADNESS- NECKLACE by yula Finesmith
Dress and Headpiece: *Solidea FoliEs* white orchid by Mila Tatham (NEW)
Bracelet L: F I N E S M I T H -  Love Does'nt grow on trees - Bracelet by yula Finesmith
Bracelet R: LaGyo_Imber bracelet silver/gold by Gyorgyna Larnia
Poses: Del May by Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment