Monday, August 15, 2011

Pure Platinum!


I just want to let everyone know that I have been really sick lately. So I apologize for the delay in my posts. I have been pretty much bed ridden for last few days. Luckily, I was feeling a bit better this evening. So, I finally was able to get together with awesome blogger and friend, Suri Leimes of The Bunneh Files. Not only is she one of the sweetest and most sincere people I have met in SL, but really patient too! *Laughs* I take FOREVER to take a pic I like, so you need give Suri mad props for her patience and amazing style! If you check out the previous link to her blog, you can see this for yourself. Anyway, We are both covering the uber amazing 'Platinum Hunt 2', so we decided to show of some of favorite pieces from the hunt. If you haven't started this hunt yet, you absolutely must do it now! Yes, the hunt items do cost $10L each, but they are more than worth this paltry amount. These are top dollar and top notch creations from the best designers on the grid! Trust me when I tell you that this is one opportunity you don't want to miss...especially when you can score so many amazing goods!. All the hunt and info can be found here: http://www.chic-management.com/



Suri &  Lila 1

Suri &  Lila 2




~ Additional Style Info ~
Hair: [LeLutka]-MOSS hair - IdontBleach by Thora Charron (NEW)
Eyes: FASHISM  'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Eggplantr (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: :F: Platinum - Filthy Skin by Alexandra Barcelos (PLATINUM HUNT)
Necklace: SIGMA Jewels/ Aurora necklace (silver) by Sofi Trenkins (PLATINUM HUNT)
Bangle L: LaGyo_Macula bangle gold by Gyorgyna Larnia
Bracelet R:  LaGyo_Love roulette bracelets silver by Gyorgyna Larnia
Dress: CHANTKARE JADA DRESS by Applonia Criss  (PLATINUM HUNT)
Shoes: N-core SOLEIL "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger
Poses: PURPLE POSES by Audrey Guter

2 comments:

  1. Love your photo. I highlighted in in my What I Like column for Shopping Cart Disco. In the column I choose a few of what I think are the best of the recent fashion blogs. I hope you like it. http://shoppingcartdisco.com/?p=19326

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much, Cajsa! I am truly honored that you chose my pic as one of your favs. I loved what you wrote about me and I am so happy you like my work ^^

    ReplyDelete