Sunday, March 20, 2011

Great Weekend Deals: Grixdale, Absolution & IZZIE's


There were so many fabulous finds over the weekend and this was besides Fashion For Life, PCF, Chic Limited and Pure Juice. So, since I have quite a bit to show you, I am going to try and sum it all up it two posts. First, we have a 'vintage' theme for Project Themeory. Tyr Rozenblum of Grixdale definitely did not disappoint with her gorgeous 'Vintage Frocks'. They are beautifully rendered and prefect for your Spring wardrobe. I paired the 'Frock' with another Project Themeory WIN from Aurora of Absolution. She created these uber cute '1970s Bell Bottoms'. Just so you know, like all 'Themeory' items, these are only $75L a piece. Trust me, they will be going up to full price as of 11:59 SLT this evening. So you better hurry-up and hit up Grixdale and Absolution. Here are you limos:
 Grixdalehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Atomic%20Island/210/53/32
Absolution: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jersey%20Shore/185/141/33


Grixdale - My Vintage Frock - Cocoa & Absolution 1970s Bell Bottoms
Grixdale - My Vintage Frock - Mint  & Absolution 1970s Bell Bottoms - Regular
Grixdale - My Vintage Frock - Mint  & Absolution 1970s Bell Bottoms Vintage
Grixdale - My Vintage Frock - Mint  & Absolution 1970s Bell Bottoms - Vintage

Wait! I am not done wuite yet. I have another awesome deal to tell you about. Izzie Button just came out with a gorgeous new line of eye make-ups called 'Spring Fling'. They come in 12 brillant shades. I am bit short for time, so I wanted to show a smapling of four of the shades. They are simply stunning and you get all 12 shades for just $60L for TOSL. Here is your limo to IZZIE'Shttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Fashions/77/176/37


TOSL - IZZIE'S Spring Fling Eye Make-up
IZZIE'S - Spring Fling Eye Make-Up: Daylily, Delphinium, Fairy Clematis Rhinestone & Gerbera

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Tan - Stained A2 (LB) by Crushed Clarity
Hair: TRUTH Boho - honey by Truth Hawks
Jewelry Set: KOSH- SELVA OSCURA (Necklace, Earrings & Bracelet - all sold separately) by Lynaja Bade
Bangle R: -=UZURI=- Radhi Bangles (frog) by Bella Bombast
Sandals: .+*AA*+. suede sandal *earth by aya Huldschinsky
Poses: Olive Juice by IsabellaGrace Baroque

No comments:

Post a Comment